Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Guest Lullaby

Luscious-lipped Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has signed up to present a TV documentary on Europe's sex trafficking trade.

The 30-minute programme to be broadcast next month will interview victims of the trafficking chain, as well as the criminals who run them.

It will also speak to the men who pay for sex with women caught up in the trade.

Jolie, a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador, said she hoped the programme would "empower women and girls".

The 29-year-old said: "It is a tragedy that in the 21st century hundreds of thousands of people are trafficked and exploited every year."

The documentary, Inhuman Traffic, will be shown on TV and on the web as part of a campaign to end exploitation and sex trafficking.

The actress said: "I hope that MTV's Exit Campaign will empower women and girls in particular to protect themselves from trafficking by making informed decisions about their futures, and help all of us to understand that we have the responsibility, and the power, to help end exploitation and trafficking, wherever they occur, in whatever form."

Guest Lullaby

London, Jan 25 : Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is all set to adopt an orphan from one of the regions devastated by the recent tsunami.

The stunning actress, who already has a three-year-old son adopted Cambodian son, Maddox, has been so moved by the plight of children affected by the tsunami, that she wants to visit worst hit areas in Sri Lanka to adopt a child.

"I think if children need a home, to adopt them is wonderful. I will be looking into orphans that have just lost their parents, but always wherever there's a need. So we'll see how big my family grows over time," Jolie told American TV show 'Celebrity Justice'.

The Tomb Raider star who recently shelved plans to adopt Russian baby boy after discovering it could take up to six months to get him - has made no secret of her desire to have a large family - saying she wanted a "rainbow of children from around the world".

""I prefer to adopt. With every adoption I save a further child from the orphanage," she added. (ANI)

London, Jan 25 : Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is all set to adopt an orphan from one of the regions devastated by the recent tsunami.

The stunning actress, who already has a three-year-old son adopted Cambodian son, Maddox, has been so moved by the plight of children affected by the tsunami, that she wants to visit worst hit areas in Sri Lanka to adopt a child.

"I think if children need a home, to adopt them is wonderful. I will be looking into orphans that have just lost their parents, but always wherever there's a need. So we'll see how big my family grows over time," Jolie told American TV show 'Celebrity Justice'.

The Tomb Raider star who recently shelved plans to adopt Russian baby boy after discovering it could take up to six months to get him - has made no secret of her desire to have a large family - saying she wanted a "rainbow of children from around the world".

""I prefer to adopt. With every adoption I save a further child from the orphanage," she added. (ANI)

Don't believe everything you read, especially when it comes from London news. Last I heard, Angelina is not planning to adopt again for at least a year. She had her plans for adopting a Russian boy crushed, and has decided to wait until her son Maddox is a little older before trying again. She is, however, planning on visiting the areas affected by the tsunami to see how she can help.

Guest Lullaby

Yes but all of that was said before this tragedy happened.

I understand what she said before, I even posted an article about it here I believe, but people DO change their minds.

Guest Lullaby

Angelina Jolie will join Matt Damon for the dramatic movie, "The Good Shepherd," to be directed by Robert De Niro. Matt Damon stepped into the lead role when Leonardo DiCaprio had to withdraw from the project.

According to Variety, "The Good Shepherd" tells the story of the CIA through the eyes of an agent whose personal life is destroyed by the job's stress. Damon will play the agent with Jolie co-starring as his wife.

Production is expected to begin in March 2005. De Niro and Jane Rosenthal will produce "The Good Shepherd," with Francis Ford Coppola, Rick Schwartz, and Chris Brigham executive producing.

Angelina Jolie will next be seen in "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" opposite Brad Pitt. Damon has "Syriana" with George Clooney and "The Brothers Grimm" with Heath Ledger due out in 2005.