Bellazon

Cassi Van Den Dungen
Thumbnail

sarnic

Quote:

Van den Dungen is also helping Portmans celebrate the opening of its largest store - at the new A$270million Chadstone redevelopment in Melbourne.

Portmans' new 350sqm flagship was designed by Mark Simpson of the London-based Universal Design Studio, whose other retail clients include Stella McCartney, H&M, Paul Smith and Selfridges.

One of five models who took part in a live installation inside the Portmans Chadstone windows yesterday, van den Dungen has been accorded top billing by Chadstone as one of several celebrity guests who will be on tap over the weekend to help kick off festivities, along with MTV host Ruby Rose and musician Axle Whitehead.

Any Cassi fans who want to say hi can catch her in the Portmans Chadstone front windows again tomorrow from 11am-1pm and 2-4pm.

frockwriter.com

post-28667-0-1446124626-36029_thumb.jpg

post-28667-0-1446124626-38424_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

She declined Elite NY but didn't quit modeling. She is with a small agency in Melbourne I think and another one somewhere else in Australia. Cassi said she wanted to mature before going overseas. But a few days ago there was an interview where she said that agencys overseas might want her to loose weight and she didn't want that ... Elite was quite angry about that and said that they would never want here to loose wait cause she allready has the right body. I think thats all about the latest news ^^

Hope I got it all right :laugh:

She declined Elite NY but didn't quit modeling. She is with a small agency in Melbourne I think and another one somewhere else in Australia. Cassi said she wanted to mature before going overseas. But a few days ago there was an interview where she said that agencys overseas might want her to loose weight and she didn't want that ... Elite was quite angry about that and said that they would never want here to loose wait cause she allready has the right body. I think thats all about the latest news ^^

Hope I got it all right :laugh:

Great :) Thanks for the news^^

I can't believe some agencies want her to loose weight :ninja:

No one actually told her to lose weight. She said in an interview with the 7pm Project here in melbourne that she was told "she may feel pressured" to lose weight when compared to other models in NY. A rep with elite (i think it was elite, maybe it was ford) said that she was disappointed and suprised at what she said. She was quoted as saying that Cassi wouldnt have been asked to lose weight under their management. Oh well. Her walk was absolutely awful lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...