Bellazon

Indie Rock

Baby

i already saw and i downloaded the album yesterday :p i love their music

about OM i just saw on last.fm there is similar at earth and acid king... shame on me! :cry:

but i can't know everything XD

i will listen their music in the day with all the others... i need to listen Super Ae of Boredom, Ink and Dagger of Ink and Dagger, and an album of a friend of mine... he is drummer and he has so many bands... so impossible to remember the name <_< and everytimes he organized a party for his new albums...

problem every month he makes a new album :blink:

now i understand why the singer and the bassist of one of his old band are dead by overdose. (in same time, the band has been formed when the guitarist and the bassist were in rehab... XD)

there are 3 months he organized a party for his new jazz/rock projects and album, the last month he played with a new band in Seatlle and he organized a party, there are few days he organized another party for the album i must listen. it's a project against the iraq's war (i think) and he recorded the album with an iraqian guitarist and today there is a party for his new solo album XD

today will be a very busy musical day! :laugh:

you're right, you cannot know everything ;)

So, do I read your story right, you're a french girl, but you're currently residing somewhere in the USA?

and you have a last.fm account? find me there as PierreTombale and we can share more knowledge of music!

glad you like Pax's music :)

• 2 weeks later...