Bellazon

Yuko Ogura
Thumbnail

• 3 weeks later...

:shock:

It’s been reported that talent, Ogura Yuko (aka Yukorin) is getting married next year. The groom is a popular hair stylist, Kikuchi Isao (40) for popular artists such as SMAP, Tsutsumi Shinichi, and many other celebrities. According to Sanspo, they’ve been together for 2 years, and they’re already living together. It is also rumors about the possibility of Ogura being pregnant, but it’s still not for certain.

Their relationship has been reported in January 2010, because they had posted same photos on blogs.

The couple will be holding a wedding in Hawaii in February 2011.

(Source: Sanspo)

Well, that would explain the lack of pictures lately... Not happy! :( :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^And the rest! ;)

TV personality Yuko Ogura, 27, is finally free of talent management company Avilla after months of legal wrangling. Media reported Thursday that a judge ruled in her favor, ending the contract between herself and the agency on July 4. Ogura said the decision will allow her to concentrate on preparing for her highly publicized marriage to hairdresser Isao Kikuchi, 40.

After the verdict, Ogura sent a message to all major media agencies in which she said: "I am sorry if recent disruptions to my work have inconvenienced you. I just want to assure you that I have turned a corner and I am ready to return to working as hard as I can. I really appreciate your continued support."

(Source: Japan Today, via jphip.com)

Great news! I hope this means a return to more frequent updates on this thread... :yes: