Bellazon

How many Languages can you speak?

Blade102384

ENGLISH/

ALBANISH

and i want to learn italish

lol, you mean Italian. :laugh:

Ik spreek Nederlands, I speak English, je parle francais, hablo espanol und Ich spreche Deutsch. ;)

wow Expresso...Dutch, English, French, Spanish and German? :o

:blush: Yeah, I love languages. Dutch is my native language and I've learnt the others in school. I do get mixed up sometimes though, especially with French and Spanish, some words are so much alike. I'm not fluent in those 2 yet. When I am, I might start studying portuguese or even russian, that'd be interesting. (unless my head gets too full ;) )

Korean, English and Japanese :)

I took lessons in French in the last semester at colloege and I got A :laugh:

But I can speak and write only simple conversation like this Excusez-moi, mademoiselle. C'est bien le

bus pour l'hôtel de ville? :|

that;s so awesome! i wanna learn french :hehe: and japanese too!

Frech is very difficult to me because of the pronunciation and the complicated article.

I'm not very good in French but it's an attractive language definitely :)

And I think , in your case, Japanese is difficult to learn. The word order of Japanese and Korean are

greatly different from other western languages and maybe you feel nervous to see totally strange

alphabet but it's gonna be an exotic experience :hug:

English, obviously seeing as I'm British. I'm studying French at A level and did Spanish at GCSE. I might study French and Spanish or French and Portuguese at University. So at present, three languages. Plus I can understand an okayish amount of German but can hardly speak it.