Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

awwww i like owls ......but then again my favorite movie growing up was labyrinth , and anybody whos seen it knows the owl is sorta a icon in that movie ! lol anywho okay enough with making myself even more dorky....

Im gonna have to sayyyy worms .....UGH! i HATE worms ....so so gross ! seriously whats their purpose in being here? to till and eat dirt ?

Racists... There is this wierd old dude at work with ADD, and he is going on about the war, and persians, and arabs, and black people... This fuck was about to get beat down, and I had to babysit everyone in hte break room...

40 year old people that act like 13 year olds.

Speaking of racism...

here is what annoys me:

Ppl who complain about antisemitism but talk shit about muslims, black ppl who get offended by racists but are homophobic cunts and so on...

I mean you can't make any difference between all that. Be it toward jews, blacks, gays, muslims... It IS racism... it sometimes have a specific name but all in all that's about hatin ppl... don't get offended by ppl's hatred if you're gonna hate on other ppl the next minute...

right on flo.... I smoke and people get all pissy about it. I don't blow it in their faces, I actually have some common courtesy, I walk away or blow smoke away from them... If they are down wind, I move behind them... You don't smoke, and that's cool.... But I do, so don't walk over to me when I'm smoking 20 ft away and tell me it's rude, when you walking into the smoke.

Speaking of racism...

here is what annoys me:

Ppl who complain about antisemitism but talk shit about muslims, black ppl who get offended by racists but are homophobic cunts and so on...

I mean you can't make any difference between all that. Be it toward jews, blacks, gays, muslims... It IS racism... it sometimes have a specific name but all in all that's about hatin ppl... don't get offended by ppl's hatred if you're gonna hate on other ppl the next minute...

yup double standards. ive seen people get all like oh why me! why are <insert your minority here> so discriminated against then 2 seconds later turn around and hate on someone else. :|

Speaking of racism...

here is what annoys me:

I'm not a bigot: I hate everybody. :rofl:

right on flo.... I smoke and people get all pissy about it. I don't blow it in their faces, I actually have some common courtesy, I walk away or blow smoke away from them... If they are down wind, I move behind them... You don't smoke, and that's cool.... But I do, so don't walk over to me when I'm smoking 20 ft away and tell me it's rude, when you walking into the smoke.

meh, I've said it before, but if you want to slowly kill yourself go ahead, but if I have to complain about it, then obviously it's affecting me.

my foot is just part of my body that I keep to myself, and you wouldn't normally care what kind of shoes I'm wearing. but if all of a sudden my foot is all up in your crotch at great velocity, then you're likely to notice it and complain about it. probably wouldn't think 'oh he's got a right to boot my groin if it makes him feel good, I'll just move to another place.