Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

lol, no....Think of it this way: Say you need some eggs. You can either go to kroger, or walmart.... Then you click the link that says kroger or walmart(lol) and you buy your damn eggs!!!!!!!1 There is no difference really, otehr than the link go to different places. They both have what you need, but they are not from teh same spot. Don't think about it too hard.

i know what you meant in the first place, i'm not a retard! but there was only one link and it didn't do anything (and there had been several hundred downloads so it's worked before), and now it's fucked up! stupid retarted website! and i wanted to see the Hellsing OVA! damn it!!!

Lol. You should think better of yourself. As I have yet to call you a retard, it leads me to belive you think you are a retard... Go easy on yourself kiddo. Screw that website, they deserve to have crappy links. You can see the OVA somewhere else I'm sure.

I fucking hate e-mail scammers like this...

Dear Friend,

I hope this letter will not embarrass you since we have not had any previous communication.

I am Barrister Michael Enuma, personal attorney to Mr. Maxwell "so-n-so". He is a foreigner who used to work with Shell International Company here- Republic of Togo, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. As it may interest you to know, your contact was giving to me by divine aspiration at the office of the Chamber of Commerce and Tourism in Lome-Togo as I was going through the foreigners' directories.

On the 16th of August 2000, my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a car accident along Kara-Sokode expressway while arriving from Holiday to Lome. Unfortunately, all Occupants of the vehicle lost their lives. Since then, I have made several inquiries to locate any of their extended relatives which have also proved unsuccessful.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at $12.5m(Twelve Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars), left behind by my late client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge amount was deposited. The Bank issued a notice to me to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating any of my deceased client's relative for over one year now, I seek your consent to present as the next of kin to the deceased since you bear the same last name with him. This is to enable the proceeds of this account be transferred at your directives.

Therefore, I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 38% of the total sum as gratification, while 7% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer while 55% will be mine as the initiator of the business.

All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legal arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal, we will then discuss the modalities of transfer. You may request my telephone number for further discussion on this or contact me through my most private email address: [email protected]

Until I hear from you, have my best regards.

Michael Enuma Esq.

he explicitly asked for discretion, and you go and post that sensitive material in a public space? that's just evil! this poor guy has no one to turn to but the heroic amphibian, and you spit on him. have you no shame?