Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Well, wouldn't you guys be annoyed if someone kept coming to your house constantly eating all the food, and using your stuff then start complaining about it??

yes, that would be annoying.

but if you bring Hyori over to my place, you can eat all the food you want, and no one will complain!

the selfish bastards at my uni that snag desks for themselves then dissapear off to a 2 hour lecture or something. Today i was in the friggin library and EVERY SINGLE desk was taken but only about 50% had people actually sitting at them. i ended up sitting in the stacks using the little stepping stool as a desk and a book on christianity as a booster seat <_<. I was also situated under a roof leak. It is the most unbelievably selfish behaviour. like if nobody did that there would probably always be a free god damn desk available. Y'all deserve to shrivel and die

I'm going to this trip!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy :D I can only think about all this crazy things, which we all gonna do :D

good to hear! :)

nice to know that someone is happy of this :kiss:

But know I don't know if I want to go there.... My class is so annoying.... Ok. Not everybody, but more than half :p

Pussies annoy me. They care too much about what everyone else thinks. "I better suck up to this girl so she will love me, and maybe one day I can brush her elbow when I walk by..."

man, if you hate cats that much, get a dog.