Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

Oh no! OH MY GOD HOW DARE THEY LOOK AT SOMEONE. Fucking gay people. I swear to god, why don't they just go be gay somewhere else, right? The nerve of some people. Because you just know when they look at you, all they're thinking about is that sweet virgin ass and not just glancing around.

:rofl: its a seemingly common misconception of some people that they must be like total gay eyecandy. :|

Oh no! OH MY GOD HOW DARE THEY LOOK AT SOMEONE. Fucking gay people. I swear to god, why don't they just go be gay somewhere else, right? The nerve of some people. Because you just know when they look at you, all they're thinking about is that sweet virgin ass and not just glancing around.

:rofl: its a seemingly common misconception of some people that they must be like total gay eyecandy. :|

I really do get checked out ... I know it! :)

fucking ppl...i also hate Haters!!!!..freaking Pretty Boys...PPL way to wanna be evil..and gay people looking at me!! *comon you guys...look at someone else*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahaha ashley i love you :hug:

so true :cain:

fucking ppl...i also hate Haters!!!!..freaking Pretty Boys...PPL way to wanna be evil..and gay people looking at me!! *comon you guys...look at someone else*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i guess you're aware of the stereotype (which is often not just a stereotype) that gay ppl have great taste ? well that's exactly the reason why i very much doubt gay ppl check you out :p we don't fall for the homophobic gangsta-wannabe kind ;)

hm. well so much for me not seeing any homophobia. :no:

a long time ago, I made up my mind that I wasn't going to care if some other guy was checking me out or not. I would start to care if he decided to mount me without checking with me first.