Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

some people are annoying, but some people are illegally annoying, i.e. cyberstalkers. those ones are harder to make go away. "I don't like you" is heard as "keep bugging me and I'll keep paying you attention"

people youve blocked on IM lists who mysteriously end up unblocked. how the hell does that shit happen! :| annoying. specially when Jo-annoying-as-hell messages you. cause you cant block them immediatley thatd be too obvious. you just have to lay low <_<.

:rofl:

:rofl: Why do you have to lay low? I tell people when I don't like them.. if anything you ca just block them again and the next time they get a hold of you then you say your msn crashed or some shit. Then again you could tell "Jo" that he/she annoys the living fuck out you of you.. you know, just a suggestion :p

i have trouble being mean to people who i really dont have a gripe with (and may even be really sweet) i just dont enjoy talkin to them :|. like no need to be cruel to someone just for the sake of it, just blocking normally does the job. i need to save my ammo for other targets :shifty:

saving up ammo :o

I didn't mean be mean, I meant be honest. But if the truth hurts :whistle:

:| yeah i dont want to hurt someone who doesnt deserve to be hurt. Its just my personal preference, im not lying to them or pretending to like them im just blocking them to avoid conflict.

it's very unannoying to have Petra and Alizee repping for Lolita again.

and Llama, I am ALWAYS being sarcastic, but that doesn't mean I'm not saying what I mean. it's true, lots of people right now deserve some smackdown. the world is in a downswing. needs some sense slapped into it.

Speaking of deserving smackdown: I don't know if I've said this before...

When I went to summer school last year I met two people: a girl and a guy. Turned out that we would all end up in the same class and in turn, the same program. The guy was not cool and he would follow us around while we were having girl talks about sex and what not. The worst part is that we found ourself arranging secret meeting places for after tests because they would let us out of class early - and he would wait for us!! :blink: Oh, that's not even the worst, when we spoke about how we try to keep our moms in the dark about how we have sex he tried to add on that he has the same problem. As if, this guy is totally sick if he thinks we wanted to hear him talk about how he pretends that he has a sex life. This semester, I was lucky and he wasn't in my class... I swear I'm going to shoot myself if he is with me next semester. He was soo annoying!! He doesn't understand that he shouldn't stand so close to people while he talks to them. He would talk to me and I would have to move away because he was totally in my personal space, but he would move in closer... arg what a retard!! Sometimes, he would wear shirts that showed the hair on his chest :yuckky:, he didn't smell good.. kinda gross actually, and sometimes he would leave his fly open - it's like he wanted people to see his underwear sticking out. Ew and he talked about the lamest things, like how his little girl cousins would play with his hair. He use to flip his hair because it was longish... ARG and he use to wear open toed shoes and his toe-nails were fucking sick.... :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: We use to try to get to class early to be able to put out school bag on the seat next to us so that he wouldn't sit so close. He would practically lean on us, it was sick and he would ALWAYS sit with us. We felt too guilty to tell him that we hated him. Everyone knew we thought he was annoying and they would offer to tell him for us but we didn't have the nerve... he would just such a loser, we felt bad for him but he was annoying as hell!! :(

omg - put them back on

speaking of underwear. I use to hated it when I would forget to put on a bra in the morning. This mostly happened to me in highschool, only a couple of times, and i would ask to borrow someone's sweater if I didn't have my own. But I don't think i would ever forget to put on underwear - if i do that'll be the day.

fake people

stupid people

people who act stupid

attention whores

white trash people

loud, obnoxious people

mtv commercials [they are sooo long]

math

ignorant people

copycats

my computer

snobby people