Bellazon

The Bitch Thread

Legion

People who piss and moan about our troops being overseas.

You want to be a baby, maybe you shouldn't have enlisted in the military...UM DERRRR.

People are so goddamned stupid it just amazes me. But yeah, it's all Bush's fault. I have a midterm Thursday...THAT STUPID BUSH IT'S ALL HIS FAULT$%@%#$@#$

Guest quasicartes
my pm pop-up never works.  <_<  <_<  <_<

same here, plus the pm service is real slow.

I have pm'ed Shorty202 twice, but nothing has been sent to her yet.

To elaborate on my previous post...this isn't directed at the members here, rather at the educated idiots at my university.

I said I sympathized with the people who have friends or relatives over in Iraq...it's one thing to be concerned about them...but I'm sick of these cockbiting fucktards that are like, "OMFG I DON GET TO SEE MY BF FOR 6 MOS AND I HOPE BUSH GETS ASSASSINATED I HATE THE WAR I HATE BUSH EVERYTHING IS HIS FAULT"...I'm sorry but they. signed. up. for. it. They should be pissing and moaning that their boy toys chose to enlist in the army, not tearing into the president. That's almost like, if your significant other chose to drink himself to death, and going to the liquor store clerk and bitching him out. Or if he OD'd and you yelled at the drug dealer. Um derrr..how dense can you be? And really fuck these flip floppers who changed their mind about the war when things got nasty...like we were going to go over there, sit the terrorists down, wag our fingers and say, "Aww you bad bad man, you killed thousands of people and raped children, now you go sit in your naughty circle and think about what you did." I'm sorry we don't live in a magical happy land where no countries ever come into conflict with each other, war is a necessary evil, get over it. Those points have been reiterated a billion times over to liberals who live in their little bubbles of ignorance and are so oblivious they're borderline retarded.

With my family, it's anything that's not Catholism.  <_<  

My knee went out when I got up today  :angry:  So I had to pop it back in and have to hobbble around with a brace on. I'm too young to be falling apart already

you need any help avada...im only 40 minutes away for an az driver but 25 for a ca driver....ill be there faster then you can say the fastest thing that pops into your head. :wub:

With my family, it's anything that's not Catholism.  <_<  

My knee went out when I got up today  :angry:  So I had to pop it back in and have to hobbble around with a brace on. I'm too young to be falling apart already

you need any help avada...im only 40 minutes away for an az driver but 25 for a ca driver....ill be there faster then you can say the fastest thing that pops into your head. :wub:

It doesn't help that I tripped over the dog too :laugh: