Bellazon

Post Your Pictures

pmech

Don't laugh, there are tons of bird here too! Except Sparrow, when I saw any kind of birds flew near me, I would run away or hide behind my friends or family :ninja:

Yeah, I know they are rather harmless, but this is like a psychological problem :/

I asked my parents if I got attacked by any bird when I was young, they said no, my mom even said I loved them.

However, for the first half of my childhood, I saw many dead bird or I killed birds in most of my dreams (More than 60%),

during the second half of my childhood, I got attacked by different kind of birds in most of my dreams. Kinda weird I know. :ermm:

weird indeed!but not that weird,my friend, she have fear from dogs,and she havent been attacked too!

actually i had been attacked by the pelican in the zoo when i was really small,and i was so freaking scared about it,but we have those "sorcerers" here,idk how they do it ,its freaking strange,so my parents take me to her and she started to melt lead,also she put water to boil,and then she gave me 3 different spoons of the water to drink and on 3rd she spilled the lead into the boiled water and theres always some kind of shape cames out-guess what mine was-pelican!so i had to sleep 3 days with the shape below my pillow and then throw it in to leaking water.and it kinda works.crazy huh :laugh:

:| wow, can't believe there is some tricks like this in Bulgaria :ninja: I thought it was only in asian (Esp Southeast asian) :p

Btw, I'm always thinking of visiting a psychologist to heal me since it already affected my life that really bothering :ermm:

I had a chance to discuss my problem with a teacher who has studied psychology in Uni,

he explained to me the possible causation for my case, unfortunately we had no further discussion after that. :/

i know how u feel,cuz i had similar problems in my childhood too,which havent been cured in full...

well what are you waiting for,find him again,or another... its sux to be afraid from something,although everybody have fears.

haha I know I should do something :p

When I talked to my mom about visiting psychologist and she said "Yeah, you always have mental problem :cain:" <_<

Ya know, it's not easy to find a psychologist here in my underdeveloped city :rofl: There are only a few registered

psychologists and I would have to rent out my whole property :rofl:

Don't laugh, there are tons of bird here too! ...

really? I saw like 10 birds in the city during my stay in HK, though outside there are a lot more.

even insects seemed a rare sight in the city.

so I wonder did I miss something or am I just used to seeing a lot more birds than you?

Don't laugh, there are tons of bird here too! ...

really? I saw like 10 birds in the city during my stay in HK, though outside there are a lot more.

even insects seemed a rare sight in the city.

so I wonder did I miss something or am I just used to seeing a lot more birds than you?

Perhaps comparatively, the number of birds in Europe is higher than HK,

but it depends on which districts you stayed, weather, etc. :p

Hint: Go to Tsim Sha Tsui, Victoria park and Mai Po :|