Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

• 3 months later...

I said "shame, shame" because I don't like the idea of any teenage drinking, regardless of the legality, or whether it's one or ten drinks.

I was under the impression that you had to be 16 to possess alcohol in England (is this true?). I was thinking she was 16, but her birthday isn't until next month. My mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
I said "shame, shame" because I don't like the idea of any teenage drinking, regardless of the legality, or whether it's one or ten drinks.

I was under the impression that you had to be 16 to possess alcohol in England (is this true?). I was thinking she was 16, but her birthday isn't until next month. My mistake.

18 to buy alcoholic drinks here in England, but every country can take 2 years off their legal limit to get an idea when people start drinking... Does the average american start at 19 ???

She's gonna be a heartbreaker, I don't think she's that pretty really though.

post-3286-1143723468_thumb.jpg

About the drinking; I dont see the bad point in drinking teenagers. In the netherlands you can buy light alcoholic drinks at the age of sixteen and heavy alcohol at the age of 18. In my opinion this is not neccesarily bad, and drinking beneath the age of 16 is also something I dont really mind (if they dont exagerrate).

Ontopic: I think Emma is really beautiful, she certainly has something. Maybe she is a little too young compared to other actresses and models, but my opinion stands: she is pretty.

• 3 months later...

lol, I think the average american starts drinking at 16.... That's probbaly the median. I'm a wierd one though... I hardley drink, and it's vodka when I do. Whiskey sometimes...but that makes me horny and ready for a fight!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...