Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

Emma Watson’s Night at the BAFTAs

27ze06h.jpg

Ever the BAFTA beauty, Emma Watson braved the rain as she attended the 2009 Orange British Academy Film Awards at the Royal Opera House in London on Sunday (February 8).

Wearing a lovely black Alice Temperley gown with intricate silver flower detail topped off with an embroidered black overcoat, the “Harry Potter” starlet happily posed for pictures and spoke with press on-hand.

On the red carpet, Emma said: “I love the Baftas. It’s amazing. It’s like a celebration of what I do so it’s incredible. It’s been fun getting ready, I’ve had my hair and make-up done and I got my dress.”

“The Baftas are very important. For us here, we don’t often have the support we need to get small British films off the ground so anything that promotes us, I think it’s wonderful,” she added.

When asked about her future plans, Miss Watson replied: “Obviously I’m looking at universities and reading lots of scripts and meeting with producers and trying to make a good decision about what my next move should be. I might be going to America - I’m looking at schools over there - but obviously I’m waiting to hear, to find out where I’ve been accepted and if I’ve been offered a place. So nothing’s been decided yet.”

source: celebrity-gossip.net

• 3 weeks later...

here I copied that article :yes:

Emma Watson Gets Accepted Into Yale

Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson goes shopping on Bond Street with some gal pals in London on Friday (February 27).

The 18-year-old British actress, who has been filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was later seen speeding off in her eco-friendly Toyota Prius.

Emma just blogged that she got accepted into Yale, the prestigious Ivy League school located in New Haven, Conn. “I got accepted to Yale!” she excitedly wrote.

No word on whether or not Emma will attend, defer or decline Yale.

here I copied that article :yes:
Emma Watson Gets Accepted Into Yale

Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson goes shopping on Bond Street with some gal pals in London on Friday (February 27).

The 18-year-old British actress, who has been filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, was later seen speeding off in her eco-friendly Toyota Prius.

Emma just blogged that she got accepted into Yale, the prestigious Ivy League school located in New Haven, Conn. “I got accepted to Yale!” she excitedly wrote.

No word on whether or not Emma will attend, defer or decline Yale.

Congrats to her on getting into Yale! :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...