Bellazon

Emma Watson
Thumbnail

Kakashi51

Exactly my thoughts, contro!

It's a pity the Chanel contract was just a rumor - I've already been looking forward to the compaign. I did like Keira's a lot and I thought it a would be a great match, Emma and Chanel. Well, but who knows what the future might bring!

Oh well, that's good. I do like Emma but I like Keira more and I just felt that Emma is too young to be representing the perfume. Keira fits better and having spent all those millions making the ad and campaigns, it just wouldn't make sense that they would switch so quickly and spurge out another few millions. Because surely they want to get their money's worth? I BLOODY THINK SO! :D

Oh gosh, I so agree with that. I mean, Hermione isn't supposed to be all "done" in the book and I think that should also be translated correctly into the script and etc. Her hair in the film doesn't even look naturally curly to me tbh.

Yeah, her hair doesn't look naturally curly at all. In the first and second movies it did though.