Bellazon

VSFS Runway Finest

Prettyphile

no, you're eyes don't deceive you ... I voted Iza last. It was the outfit, not her. It was like "Okay ... I'm out of ideas. HEY ... wanna play with a ruler and masking tape?" :cain:
^ :laugh: <And all power to you with that! Not casting aspersions - but with somebody having two outfits this round - well, some votes and avatars are suspiciously similar!!! :ninja:

Adriana(coat) - Nice colour and richness...

The rest are different degrees of blah!

Heidi - I am THOR! I just mislaid my hat...

Adriana(purple) - (Gah! That finger!!!) Just 'OK'

Izabel - Less OK. Baby needs changing.

Isabeli - Granny pants/dead raven (agreed Pretty!) messy combo

Maryna - Excuse me, I just 'passed' some flowers <What's with these 'diapers'???

no, you're eyes don't deceive you ... I voted Iza last. It was the outfit, not her. It was like "Okay ... I'm out of ideas. HEY ... wanna play with a ruler and masking tape?" :cain:
^ :laugh: <And all power to you with that! Not casting aspersions - but with somebody having two outfits this round - well, some votes and avatars are suspiciously similar!!! :ninja:

Adriana(coat) - Nice colour and richness...

The rest are different degrees of blah!

Heidi - I am THOR! I just mislaid my hat...

Adriana(purple) - (Gah! That finger!!!) Just 'OK'

Izabel - Less OK. Baby needs changing.

Isabeli - Granny pants/dead raven (agreed Pretty!) messy combo

Maryna - Excuse me, I just 'passed' some flowers <What's with these 'diapers'???

I said that from the get go but I get attcked if I point it out maybe you will have better luck than me :laugh:

1. Candice - Demure in the front, up the ass in the back. Southern Bell with a bit of kink. LOVE it! She's the mullet of the show lol Business in the front, party in the back

2. Morgane - Like a giant condom, textured for her pleasure lol

3. Miranda - It's nice...

4. Marisa - The overall outfit isn't bad, however they had to add a pink feathery number. Why? they ruined a perfectly number!

5. Anne - Outfit looks messy and by messy I mean poorly designed, poorly executed and all around hideous..... oh and Camel Toe!!!!!!! Anne V... v in the crotch, now that's self promotion.

6. Heidi - Three words, SPIDER NIPPLE CLAMPS.

Actually im going to change it a bit. I love Mirandas more

Miranda- love this as well and im in love with the shoes

Heidi- I love this

Marisa- it would be better without so many feathers

Anne- its ok

Candice- love her and she makes it look cute but im just judging the outfit and im not liking it to much. flower power failed

Morgane- sorry hate it. it looks like a fancy condom thats been cut up.

Candice - She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me- oohhh, I'm gonna get some. Love the front to back... Flower Power is of the win!

Morgane - It's like a flavored condom, ribbed for her pleasure and super thin for his. This works.

Miranda - It's cute, but it's very bland. She looks like a grecian goddess, definatly not my favorite point in history.

Marisa - The corset and necklace were great, however the feathers ruined it.

Anne - Pretty said it best.. self promotion isn't always the best though...

Heidi - Poorly executed. The lace on top of the bra and panties looks pasted on, the nipple covers look tacky, the beaded work draped across the breast looks cheap and the spider hanging across her midriff is... "interesting"

1- Morgane (can be a condom, but a hell of a sexy one lol)

2- Marisa (well... I liked it, even with the feathers!)

3- Miranda (it's just a normal lingerie with a sheet)

4- Anne (the belt, and the camel toe, argh :pinch: )

5- Candice (can't like it, seems like a baby)

6- Heidi (without the wings, it's horrible)