Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

make%20it%20clap.gif

A NEW LIFE MODEL: Why Miranda Kerr is shifting her focus from modelling to business and family

post-22656-0-64222600-1366545444.jpgpost-22656-0-18705800-1366544676_thumb.j

In an exclusive interview with CLEO, out now, the 30-year-old said modelling was no longer her top priority.

" I have been modelling longer than I haven't been modelling, and that gets a little … funny," she said. " If I can model and I can use it as a creative expression, then I'll do it. If modelling is not there, then it really doesn't bother me because I have so many other things. I'm more focussed on being a business woman and taking my skincare line to the next level." " It's not a priority for me, modelling." As part of the move Kerr has left her contracts with Victoria Secret and department store David Jones. Kerr, confirmed it was her decision to drop her contract with department store David Jones after five years as their brand ambassador. " I instigated talks with David Jones last year," she said. " I loved my association with them but I needed to prioritise being a mother and a wife. Moving on from David Jones also opens up several new doors that I'm really excited about - all top secret at the moment, though." Kerr opened up to CLEO during our five-hour interview and exclusive photo-shoot. She hit back at rumours her marriage to movie star Orlando Bloom was in trouble, admitting there are " challenges " in any relationship but she was " very happy ".

Source: cleo.com.au

British Airways and Qantas war splits Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom :morning:

The war between former airline collaborators Qantas and British Airways has split celebrity couple Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom.Last week Kerr took to the runway to show off Qantas's new uniforms. This week British Airways announced that Bloom is on their side. It all started in September when Qantas and British Airways separated and Qantas hooked up with Emirates. That ended Qantas and BA's 17-year-long relationship. Since then British Airways have hooked up with Cathay, announced revamped planes flying to Australia and hosted a high tea with Georgia May Jagger on board. But now they've got Orlando. Qantas CEO Alan Joyce said he wasn't concerned by British Airways coup. "We're not going to marry British Airways with Qantas to keep the couple together," Qantas CEO Alan Joyce said. "We tried that before and it didn't work."British Airways are yet to comment on the drama. That may be because it is still the middle of the night in London.

Source: news.com.au

It seems that he is going to be their ambassador. Maybe that's why he didn't go with Miranda to Australia - " conflict of interests "

:laugh: