Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

10 minutes with Miranda Kerr

The 29-year-old model swears by yoga and Pilates and wishes she could play the harp

19 April 2013

What’s your fitness routine?

I’m pretty consistent. I combine Pilates and yoga with resistance training three or four times a week. Before a show I focus a little more on my butt, spending a lot of time doing extra squats to ensure it’s as pert as possible.

Do you ever indulge?

I tend to follow an 80 per cent healthy and 20 per cent indulgent rule. I might treat myself to a delicious hot chocolate, but generally I try to fill my body with nutrients.

How do you start the day?

With an organic, cold-pressed green juice. Throughout the day I’ll drink fresh coconut water to maintain my energy levels.

Which Victoria’s Secret piece have you most enjoyed wearing?

The million-dollar bra.

Have you ever been body-shy?

I was quite shy growing up in Australia, but I’ve always been very open and fun-loving. There’s definitely a cheeky side that people only see behind closed doors.

What kind of lingerie makes you feel sexy?

A push-up bra because it gives you extra shape and adds to that hourglass figure.

Is there a talent you wish you had?

I’d like to learn to play the harp because it’s such a romantic instrument.

What do you keep in your handbag?

My KORA Organics hand cream. Hands are one of the first places where ageing shows.

Who’s better at chucking shrimps on the BBQ, you or your husband Orlando Bloom?

He loves to get behind the barbecue and I’ll usually be inside making salads. My speciality is a combination of spinach, green olives, halloumi, cucumber, almonds and avocado, topped with macadamia nut oil.

Do you have a favourite yoga position?

I really like being upside down, so I’d have to say a headstand. I was a gymnast when I was younger so I can do a good backbend.

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/10-minutes-with-miranda-kerr-8577967.html

Awww she was such a cutie pie when she was a child! So adorable :)

And someone on the previous page said we won't see VS pics anymore, so she's gonna stop working for them like for forever? :S I thought she was going to stop being an Angel, but still work for their catalogs, walk in the fashion show, events, etc...?

Miranda spoke about the end of her career of Angel

29-year-old Australian model, which has a two-year son Flynn by British actor Orlando Bloom, says itself has decided to change the direction of his career and is happy that he could focus on his passions and his family moved from Los Angeles to New York.Blue-eyed beauty told the newspaper "Sydney Morning Herald" that continues to liaise with the brand of underwear and get on the catwalk for the show in November."This is a natural development. Profession Modeling of 13 years. Now entering a new stage of life. Felt that it occurs after the birth of my son and after I became a mother, I realized that you have to prioritize your time. This is really important.I give 100% of my clients have to be careful when taking a strategic long-term solutions for personal and business interests. Reached the stage in his career when developing their own capabilities that reflect my passions, "revealed Miranda.She denied rumors that it is in conflict with other models of the brand as Suanepul Candice and Alessandra Ambrosio and said he would always be grateful to the company for the start of his career in America.Kerr will celebrate its 30th birthday on Saturday with her husband Orlando Bloom, and then they will move to New York, where the actor will participate in the musical "Romeo and Juliet" on Broadway.

And 1 more article who I found :) it's from 12 April

Cut the wings of fashion angel Miranda Kerr

Fashion brand Victoria's Secret decided not to renew the contract for one million dollars Miranda Kerr, reports U.S. magazine "US Weekly".

Familiar source revealed that Kerr "has a tough reputation", without disclosing further details. The magazine claims that Kerr is not the source of a lot of sales for Victoria's Secret as her colleagues Suanepol Candice and Alessandra Ambrozio.3-year contract on 30-year-old Australian beauty brand lingerie runs out and she was released, she informed izdanieto.No yet will continue to work for the brand in some form. "They can continue using it for the catalog, but it should not be an angel for this purpose," said iztochnikat.Makar spokesman for Victoria's Secret did not deny that the contract is not a Fashion Model been renewed, the marketing director Ed Razek told the newspaper that he has invited Kerr to participate in the show of Victoria's Secret in 2013, "We have no plans to stop working with her," he added.Miranda has a two-year son Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom. For the moment the news is not discussed its representative.