Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Yes Carmelita, pictures made by Bjorn Iooss have been posted. I can't see pics from post #11201 (about Coming Step scans ) :/ Maybe it's a fault of my browser.

I wonder when we will be able to watch the interview for MBC ?

In the background of interview from post #11192 there was a video which shows shooting swimsuits for Starhwabo. Does anyone know where we can watch this clip? I cant't find it on starhwabo.com

Meanwhile - The Boyz :gocho:

"Orlando Bloom bonds with baby Flynn while his model wife Miranda Kerr jets off for work "

fli1.th.jpg fli2.th.jpg fli3.th.jpg

" Orlando Bloom doted over baby Flynn on a father and son outing in Los Angeles today. The Pirates of the Caribbean star, 34, enjoyed kisses and cuddles with the adorable child at the Chaya Cafe on Melrose Avenue. The actor is currently looking after the five-month-old on his own while his wife Miranda Kerr is out of town. The Victoria's Secret star, 28, is currently in Seoul, South Korea, for a Kia sponsored event. But it seems the new mother is already desperately missing her family. She tweeted: 'Just arrived in Korea for work for one day. First night away from Flynn… Miss him so much already :-(' . "

Source:dailymail.co.uk

Yes Carmelita, pictures made by Bjorn Iooss have been posted. I can't see pics from post #11201 (about Coming Step scans ) :/ Maybe it's a fault of my browser.

Ah, thanks for clearing! Since I checked the last pages I'll let them uploaded.

I uploaded the Coming Step Ads on imageupper - maybe they'll work for you now? :flower:

I1306962716724043_1.jpg I1306962716724043_2.jpg I1306962716724043_3.jpg I1306962716724043_4.jpg I1306962716724043_5.jpg

Change VS for Intimissimi? never, first of all VS is best known and well paid and that brand has a huge name. and the second i cannot imagine miranda leaving vs that fast i love her for vs! she should be on the top of VS again, replace Lily or Erin- they are boring!

my dream is too see miranda again with long light brown hair again, like in 2006- 2007 and 2008! :D

New Mum Miranda Kerr designs ...

singlety.jpg

There's set to be some seriously stylish bubs bouncing around town after the launch of this year's Marquise designer singlet fundraiser at Westfield Bondi Junction. Not only have local labels including Bassike, Collette Dinnigan, Sass & Bide and Zimmermann pitched in and customised a white singlet from babywear brand Marquise, model-mum Miranda Kerr is onboard to make her creative contribution with a flower-themed tank too cute to resist. The one-off tops, framed and ready to hang on a nursery wall, are available to buy online, along with a limited edition wearable singlet range. All proceeds will go towards supporting Sydney Children's Hospital. We took the chance to catch up with Kerr about the joys of motherhood, post-baby style and her foray into fashion design.

Why is supporting this cause so close to your heart?

Children are our future and Sydney Children's Hospital provides the highest quality clinical services for children and their families.

What was the inspiration for your singlet design?

Sunflowers are happy flowers and one of my favorites. I wanted to make it unique so I found vintage material to create the beautiful flower.

Has this collaboration whet your appetite for a career in fashion design?

It definitely was fun and maybe one day in the future it might be something I look into more.

How does it feel to be a working mum now?

My number-one priority is my son. I'm trying my best to balance work and family life.

How would you say motherhood has changed you?

I feel more empowered now as a mother. I thought I was happy before and now my heart overflows with joy.

How has your style evolved since having a baby?

Since I'm breastfeeding my clothes have to cater to that: button-down shirts, easy-access dresses, and comfortable and simple styles.

What are your current failsafe fashion items?

A black blazer, white t-shirt and Nobody jeans.

Where do you find cute outfits for your little boy?

I really love Purebaby as they're made out of organic fabrics. Bonds is great for little singlets and basics. Seed and Serena & Lily are also great places to get cute and adorable outfits.

How do you manage to fit everything in?

I'm fortunate to have the support of my husband, friends and family. I've chosen to not work as much and to spend the majority of my time with my son and family. I'm also lucky that the clients I work with allow me to bring Flynn to work!

Source: vogue.com.au :)

:cool: You can buy Miranda's singlet here : http://westfield.com.au/au/retailers/sydne...amed-singlet~19