Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

From Hello magazine Canada, 15 December 2008:

th_82137_6239_3_122_618lo.jpg

Miranda is also in an article in Aussie Ok! 15 December 2008,in 2 page "That's Amore - Miranda Kerr and her beau looked more in love than ever on an Italian break, but don't believe those engagement rumours" story with 7 photos;

and in New Idea Australia, 13 December 2008,in a 2 page story MIRANDA'S ITALIAN LOVE AFFAIR with 7 photos.

Other pics of Miranda in the finale of VSFS 2008, hope they are not repost:

th_62723_amk122_122_421lo.jpgth_62724_amk123_122_957lo.jpgth_62725_amk124_122_717lo.jpgth_62777_amk125_122_469lo.jpg

th_62780_amk126_122_40lo.jpg

http://vsangels.org/

:heart:

Check this out, it's Miranda's second VS commercial, available for the first time in 720p (non) High Definition.

VICTORIA'S SECRET ANGELS AIR PUSH-UP BRA

featuring Miranda Kerr

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p (non) HD commercial!

31533188.0fbcc1.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

Allow me translate Miranda's dialogue from the commercial because her Aussie accent is so thick:

"There wonce wuz an Ayngel so feh

hooz brah wuz light-ah than eh

The reezon yoo see

And its no mees-tree

her bra cups were made out of eh

All-New Ayngels Eh Poosh-Op

Onlee at Victoria's Secret"

You gotta love that Aussie accent! :p BTW, I didn't notice this until now, but Miranda's wings in the commercial were originally worn by Alessandra at the VSFS 2005! Of course, everyone but me knew that.

:laugh:

Allow me translate Miranda's dialogue from the commercial because her Aussie accent is so thick:

"There wonce wuz an Ayngel so feh

hooz brah wuz light-ah than eh

The reezon yoo see

And its no mees-tree

her bra cups were made out of eh

All-New Ayngels Eh Poosh-Op

Onlee at Victoria's Secret"

You gotta love that Aussie accent! :p BTW, I didn't notice this until now, but Miranda's wings in the commercial were originally worn by Alessandra at the VSFS 2005! Of course, everyone but me knew that.

:laugh:

Vamp, you are too much! :laugh:

she is 5'9 :) she said that and look at her profile on IMG

But models are known for lying about their height. She's dating Orlando and he can't be taller than 5'10 MAYBE 5'11. Yet she is still quite a bit shorter than he is when wearing flats. That leads me ot believe she isn't 5'9. I'd unfortunately have to say more like 5'7... I even think 5'8 would be pushing it. Unless someone has met her and can say that they estimate her at 5'9, I don't know if I'd believe it. I'm 5'9 and I would venture to say I am taller than she is.

Just to show my point...

post-3805-1228938037_thumb.jpg

Also, when standing next to Doutzen during those beach photos, she looked wayyy shorter.

she is 5'9 :) she said that and look at her profile on IMG

But models are known for lying about their height. She's dating Orlando and he can't be taller than 5'10 MAYBE 5'11. Yet she is still quite a bit shorter than he is when wearing flats. That leads me ot believe she isn't 5'9. I'd unfortunately have to say more like 5'7... I even think 5'8 would be pushing it. Unless someone has met her and can say that they estimate her at 5'9, I don't know if I'd believe it. I'm 5'9 and I would venture to say I am taller than she is.

Just to show my point...

post-3805-1228938037_thumb.jpg

Also, when standing next to Doutzen during those beach photos, she looked wayyy shorter.

i agree cos Rosie is 5'9 and Rosie always looks taller then her and from what i read Orlando is 5'11 so she does look quite a bit shorter then him for someone who is supose to be 5'9