Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

On 12/5/2018 at 2:20 PM, Happy12345 said:

Really boring, nothing new, no originality and just so repetitive 

Yeah,  I hate to agree with your statement because I used to really love Miranda and her work, but not anymore. I barely check this thread and when I do, all the work I see is a snoozefest .

But she made her money and her fame and name, so maybe she just doesn't care to be exciting anymore...maybe she wants to take the boring jobs because they are easier and let her live a more stable and comfortable life? Idk, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be traveling to a desert or somewhere to shoot some dumb editorial for a magazine, and I certainly wouldn't want to walk any shows during fashion week or fly around the world constantly...if she wants to stay at home, chill and relax with her family and by herself, and live a more normal life than what she used to when she was with Orlando and jet-setting around the globe constantly working with different people and on different projects, then more power to her and I think it's great for her....not so great for her fans, though, because we are bored 

Thank you to all those who post, though...especially @Ewciolina. Even though I never like anything Miranda does anymore, I like and appreciate you and the other members that post the work.