Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

New campaign - it would be great :cain:

But so far German sources claims that Miranda will be Magnum's guest star, German actress Josefine Preuß got the Pink & Black campaign and the photographer is Ellen von Unwerth. Magnum is a part of Unilever, maybe that's why they invited Miranda, she might be one time ambassador, only in Cannes.

Miranda have a secret project with unilever when she came to China last month. The project will release on June/July. So far as I know it's not Magnum.

Josephine you are killing me :ddr:  I am so curious what is it.

I wish it was a beauty product because Unilever has also food brands for example Hellmann's, Knorr and Lipton, ;) ( yes, we saw it and we heard it ;) ) and home care brands - don't get me wrong but for me model was always an epitome of beauty, I don't want to see Miranda cleaning toilets with Domestos :rofl:  etc.

In beauty brands we have Colgate, Dove, Lux, Rexona, St Ives, Vaseline, Signal, Pond's.

In case if her contract for Clear is going to expire - we have Sunsilk, Timotei, Tresemme, Organics, Tigi, Nexxus.

In the past Miranda worked for Gillette as one day ambassador. Can't wait for Thursday, when the situation become clear. Most of German and French sites write that Miranda will be Magnum's ambassador only in Cannes.

This is the first short article where they call her " brand's new ambassador " hmmm....  but they used picture from Royal Albert event in Australia and credited it as Magnum, so you know :ermm:

" Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr is teaming up with Magnum ice cream to help unveil its new flavours during the 2015 Cannes Film Festival. The popular brand will set up shop on the beach of La Croisette in the French city where it will showcase its new Magnum Pink & Black. Magnum Pink offers a burst of refreshing raspberry coated in crunchy Magnum milk chocolate and a dreamy pink finish. For something a little less fruity, Magnum Black melds black espresso sauce with creamy vanilla ice cream inside a dark Magnum casing. Already linked to Reebok, Wonderbra and Swarovski, the brand’s new 32-year-old ambassador will chair a special launch party on May 14. "

Source: themalaymailonline.com

Either way it will be good to see her in Europe again. She should visit us more often rhythm%20is%20a%20dancer.gif