Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

HEART-THROB HOMEBODY MIRANDA KERR

Photography: Pierre Toussaint

Styling: Eliza Iredale and Ruth Kotevich

Hair and make-up: Kenneth Stoddart

attachicon.gifthrob1.JPGattachicon.gifthrob4.JPGattachicon.gifthrob2.JPGattachicon.gifthrob5.JPGattachicon.gifthrob3.JPG

" Her face and body are world-famous, but Miranda Kerr is happiest away from the limelight "

Source: smh.com.au

Little Bigger

attachicon.giftumblr_n3281pXwtw1tvvib7o1_500.png

Source: iilfautsouffrirpouretrebelle.tumblr.com

What a little gent! Miranda Kerr is chaperoned by her brightly dressed son Flynn as she makes a stylish exit from her Big Apple apartmentThe gorgeous tiny tot and his supermodel mother Miranda Kerr left their New York apartment for dinner on Wednesday, looking radiant in bursts of colour.

post-22656-0-31467400-1395901961_thumb.jpost-22656-0-27722300-1395901994_thumb.jpost-22656-0-42400300-1395902035_thumb.jpost-22656-0-28809900-1395902060_thumb.jpost-22656-0-85169900-1395902081_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Just read this over at the 'Official VS thread'. I'm not sure about the validity of this or whether it has been mentioned here or not but either way she would be a wonderful addition for the show as she has always been lovely for the VSFS :hehe:

Boy do I have news....

I'm friends with a VS marketing guy on Facebook (do NOT remember how, but he is legit; he has hundreds of pictures backstage at the VSFSs and is mutual friends with VS execs). He made a status update TODAY that Miranda will be walking the VSFS 2014. Here is what he said:

"Sadly, 29 year old Australian model and fan favorite Miranda Kerr has chosen not to have her contact renewed with Victoria's Secret. Unfortunately, it all came down to contractual terms. Miranda, with a new baby and her own line of organics, Has chosen to go in another direction.

But don't be too sad, and she has already confirmed that she will walk in next year's fashion show!"

Just read this over at the 'Official VS thread'. I'm not sure about the validity of this or whether it has been mentioned here or not but either way she would be a wonderful addition for the show as she has always been lovely for the VSFS :hehe:

Boy do I have news....

I'm friends with a VS marketing guy on Facebook (do NOT remember how, but he is legit; he has hundreds of pictures backstage at the VSFSs and is mutual friends with VS execs). He made a status update TODAY that Miranda will be walking the VSFS 2014. Here is what he said:

"Sadly, 29 year old Australian model and fan favorite Miranda Kerr has chosen not to have her contact renewed with Victoria's Secret. Unfortunately, it all came down to contractual terms. Miranda, with a new baby and her own line of organics, Has chosen to go in another direction.

But don't be too sad, and she has already confirmed that she will walk in next year's fashion show!"

In April Miranda will be 31 and last year Ed Razek confirmed that we'll see her on the show - and she wasn't there.

Made a search and realised that we don't have this:

attachicon.gifc1b1bde5134241a465491e74f1620aab.jpg

and vertical version of this one

attachicon.gifMiranda Kerr for Smantha Thavasa March-December 2013 12.jpg

Samantha Thavasa 

First pic - bigger version ;)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3344998

And the second one:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3289419

My fault,  I didn't wrote the name of the campaign :Angel:

Samantha Thavasa 

And the second one:

I'm crying :cry: haha lol anyway thanks for information  :fun:

Samantha Thavasa 

And the second one:

I'm crying :cry: haha lol anyway thanks for information  :fun:

Please don't cry, Ewciolina has a new picture & article for you  :grouphug:

THE (RE)MAKING OF MIRANDA: HOW KERR GOT REVENGE

post-22656-0-56197400-1396006052_thumb.j

Call it Miranda’s revenge. A year after ending contracts with Victoria’s Secret and David Jones, Miranda Kerr is again everywhere. Not only has the newly single Kerr been linked to some of Hollywood’s hottest A-listers, she is on track to double her pay to more than $15 million this year — for working fewer hours. For those who wondered if she had lost the “Miranda factor”, she tells The Saturday Telegraph: “Actions speak louder than words. I’m not the type of person who would want to go out there and defend myself because that’s not who I am.’’ In the past month, the 30-year-old has announced mega-deals with some of the world’s biggest brands, including multi-national retailer H&M, taking over from Brazilian beauty Gisele Bündchen. Giant billboards of the Gunnedah girl as the global face of Reebok and H&M have popped up in New York’s Time Square and Paris’ Galeries Lafayette.

The former Victoria’s Secret angel is also creating perfume for Escada, designing tea sets for Royal Albert, writing federal government-approved books for girls and is about to appear as a vocalist in her first music video with Broadway star Bobby Fox. “I pretty much have my schedule for the next two years,’’ Kerr said from her Manhattan apartment this week. The transformation of the Kerr brand from lingerie to lifestyle is only now being seen but has been three years in the making.

Kerr last year stared down claims that her star was fading after her DJs and Victoria’s Secret contracts were not renewed within weeks of each other. “I’ve started taking more control over the past few years, especially being a mother,’’ she said. “I instigated talks with David Jones and I love my association with them but I realised I couldn’t commit to the amount of days they wanted.’’ She said she was “very happy” DJs chief executive Paul Zahra was staying in the role: “I like him a lot.” Since breaking up with husband Orlando Bloom, she has been romantically linked to a string of Hollywood and business A-listers, including Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and James Packer. While speaking about her new line of tea sets, I asked if she was aware that Mr Packer’s senior executives were once fond of peppermint tea. She laughed but said: “I’d prefer not to comment about that at the moment.’’ She revealed that, despite all the speculation about her private life, she still speaks to Bloom every day. “We really respect each other and love and care for each other,’’ she said. “We’re very close friends, we speak every day.’’

Their son Flynn, who has just turned three, was a factor behind Kerr’s business transformation, as well as her desire to focus more on private ventures, such as her skincare products company KORA Organics which now sells in 60 countries. Kerr said her workload had changed from six days a week across two countries to shorter spurts of two or three days, enabling her and Bloom to share parental responsibilities.

“It’s the most rewarding experience I’ve ever had — these moments are so precious,’’ she said. “It’s so important that I balance my time ... to make sure my phone is turned off and we get to interact and play, whether we’re drawing or in the kitchen baking muffins.’’ She told how her son was already taking after his supermodel mum by being health conscious. “The other day he wanted a blueberry smoothie, ‘They’re full of antioxidants, he says’,’’ she recalled. “I’m like, where did you get that  from?’’ The young Bloom is also taking French lessons twice a week. Kerr will return to Australia in May with Flynn for the first time in a year, catching up with her family in Gunnedah. She denied there was a rift with her mother Therese, who stepped down as KORA chief executive to focus on her own line of personal care products. “She’s following her passion and I’m following my passion — so it’s good,’’ Kerr said.

Source: dailytelegraph.com.au