Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

" @mirandakerr what a pleasure to meet you .. more to be revealed soon ..stay tuned for @lofficielswitzerland and @sandrascloset #mirandakerr #interview #amazingwoman "

post-22656-0-37142000-1395257917_thumb.j

Source: @sandrascloset Instagram

Sandra also wrote on her blog:

Yesterday I had the pleasure to interview supermodel Miranda Kerr for a very interesting project that will be revealed soon in L'Officiel Switzerland.

International Day of Happiness spent with @escadaofficial Joyful #ESCADA #JoyfulMomentsattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Does it mean she..... Escada.... Miranda..*heart attack*!?

:woot:  Maybe that's why she added ESCADA on her Facebook. I hope something is on the way   :ddr:

My god how do you do to see this ? I can't be friend with her ... Facebook is like " No more friends, go away brother ! " ( Hulk Hogan Style )

I'm a craziest fan of Escada fragrances...I'm so excited  :Angel: If the scent will be fruity-floral I'll def buy it :)

As you said in February:

BTW Miranda " liked" ESCADA on her Facebook. Fragrance campaign maybe ? :brows:

hmmm I'd love to. Love Escada fragrances :)

We have no other choice let's break our piggy banks Girl post-22656-0-34609800-1395321525.gif

International Day of Happiness spent with @escadaofficial Joyful #ESCADA #JoyfulMomentsattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Does it mean she..... Escada.... Miranda..*heart attack*!?

:woot:  Maybe that's why she added ESCADA on her Facebook. I hope something is on the way   :ddr:

My god how do you do to see this ? I can't be friend with her ... Facebook is like " No more friends, go away brother ! " ( Hulk Hogan Style )

I can see it here:

https://www.facebook.com/MirandaKerr?fref=ts

On the right side there are brands that she likes or is working for. She " liked " Escada in February, we were hoping for a campaign - and she has it :ddr:

I'm a craziest fan of Escada fragrances...I'm so excited  :Angel: If the scent will be fruity-floral I'll def buy it :)

As you said in February:

We have no other choice -  let's break our piggy banks Girl attachicon.gifperfume.gif

You knew about Escada campaign!!!!  :hehe:  But you kept a secret  :gocho:  or how will you explain your predictions, hah? how do you do this  :neo2: psychic powers? :hehe:  :hehe:  :nicole:

Oh okayyyyy ! :) I understand now, I thought you were " friend " with her on her personal Facebook page( something I'm not because of the " no more friends " ). And I also understand why I can't see it, I'm not using a PC version of Facebook.

Thanks Ewciolina :D

As you said in February:

We have no other choice -  let's break our piggy banks Girl attachicon.gifperfume.gif

You knew about Escada campaign!!!!  :hehe:  But you kept a secret  :gocho:  or how will you explain your predictions, hah? how do you do this  :neo2: psychic powers? :hehe:  :hehe:  :nicole:

It is a pity that I can't predict the questions on my exams :laugh: