Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Why doe she keep looking up whenever she makes a video? :rofl: I guess she's reading her lines...?

I strongly believe it's that stupid "filter" that was like custom made for her or something to make her face looks like an alien, and she keeps balancing the camera angle to "fit perfectly around the nose" it's so weird and done with every single video!

1 hour ago, DitaDiamondis said:

I strongly believe it's that stupid "filter" that was like custom made for her or something to make her face looks like an alien, and she keeps balancing the camera angle to "fit perfectly around the nose" it's so weird and done with every single video!

What??? Lol did she really have a custom made filter for her?? When was this? :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Sanni said:

One of the perks when your husband is the co-founder of Snapchat? :D

I honestly wouldn’t really take it as a compliment lol if my husband made a custom filter just for me so my nose could always look perfect and pretty... If that’s really how it went though I don’t really understand lol did they just make a filter

for her or made a filter for that makes her look “better”? She honestly doesn’t need filters tbh... 

From Russell James (ny post labeled her as Candice :beating: )

Candice Swanepoel in New York, 2012

When the Angels first took flight, James said the wings could weigh a whopping 100 pounds. “They were so fixed and rigid and would always cut the girls’ shoulders as they walked down the runway. It was like putting on scuba tanks.” Nowadays, beauties like Swanepoel are less burdened. “[The modern wings] are super high-tech and lightweight.”

https://nypost.com/2017/11/25/the-sexiest-backstage-photos-from-20-years-of-victorias-secret-shows/

victorias-secret-2.jpg