Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I have no problem with this shoot itself. I really like some of the pics he has done, but I don’t get why the industry still works with him. And I think Miranda and others like Candice are famous enough to say no, and set a sign for other models to do so. But they still keep working with him and won’t stop praising him in interviews. I don’t get this. He is disgusting and his leak pics gave me nightmares to say the least. I can

I have no problem with this shoot itself. I really like some of the pics he has done, but I don’t get why the industry still works with him. And I think Miranda and others like Candice are famous enough to say no, and set a sign for other models to do so. But they still keep working with him and won’t stop praising him in interviews. I don’t get this. He is disgusting and his leak pics gave me nightmares to say the least. I can only imagine how horrible it has to be for the models he has abused and will be abusing in the future.

You do understand that the girls you're talking about (and other) aren't angels themselves (no pun attended)? Maybe they (and their agencies) like that controversy of bad Uncle Terry?

Controversy sells, and fashion industry isn't some cookie factory place. It's a hard industry to be in and only people with thickest skin survive.

Also Terry doesn't act the same around Miranda, Candice or K. Moss as to compared to some Miss Anonymous some agency sent for development.

I flipped the scan from Madison November 2008, and turns out she was photographed by Michelle Holden not Ben watts, like it's written under the title?!

attachicon.gifmadisonnovember08-05.jpgattachicon.gif41.MIRANDA-KERR_1.jpg

source: michelleholden.com

turned to be shot by 3 photograohers:

by Noel Federizo

attachicon.gif080827_MadisonMagMirandaKerr-212.jpg

source: noelfederizo.com

Ben Watts did pics with green dress from this shoot  :hehe: So I guees, there were 3 photographers, you're right!