Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I can't see why Bieber would lie...I am not a fan of his, absolutely not, but of all the models out there and of all the VS Angels who did the show the year Bieber performed,  why would he lie about Miranda and not someone else and why Orlando would try to punch him for a bs he spread?!  It makes no sense people. But feel free to believe what you prefer of course!

When the gossips about Kerr and Bieber came out I didn't believe them, I laughed at them actually, but this reaction of Bloom rings a bell for me.

And as for this "Maybe her team thinks that scandals make her more famous."

Sorry but I disagree. She's a mother  and she should think of her son first and put to rest scandals and silly gossips.

Allegedly, she slept with Justin after the VS show he was the guest performer. And did it for "shit and giggles" as it was reported.

She and Orlando have a very weird relationship (even when they were married) and probably love to make each other jealous.

Some weird fetish or whatever.

Miranda has always been a good model but as a person she has always seemed fake and over-calculated. And she is craving for attention.

Bieber, as douche as he is, is the least fault in all of this. Also, Orlando allegedly hooking up with Selena Gomez recently. What is the actual fuck?!

Both Orlando and Miranda seem like crazy folks.

Allegedly, she slept with Justin after the VS show he was the guest performer. And did it for "shit and giggles" as it was reported.

She and Orlando have a very weird relationship (even when they were married) and probably love to make each other jealous.

Miranda has always been a good model but as a person she has always seemed fake and over-calculated. And she is craving for attention.

Bieber, as douche as he is, is the least fault in all of this. Also, Orlando allegedly hooking up with Selena Gomez recently. What is the actual fuck?!

Ditto!

Justin could lie because Miranda reject him at the vsfs, only Barbara Palvin did not reject him. A man hurt in his pride can be a real ... ( put the word you want, but a bad word ). I am always saying what I think is bad about Miranda's work or private life, but I can't believe this.

Justin could lie because Miranda reject him at the vsfs, only Barbara Palvin did not reject him. A man hurt in his pride can be a real ... ( put the word you want, but a bad word ). I am always saying what I think is bad about Miranda's work or private life, but I can't believe this.

Barbara Palvin is an impressionable child... the right age to be sawed by Justin Bieber.

but for people over 30 he is just a lame wanna be. 

Miranda supposed to be an adult woman... when I look at Barbara's palvin's photos i feel uncomfortable, like a i'm looking at a beautiful little girl.  

when I look at Miranda photos, I see an extremely beautiful sensational woman... it's so hard to accept any woman her age would get involve with this little obnoxious kid. 

it's just not right! wanna have sex with a musical sensation, choose some one from you're era, i don't know...had she have sex with some one like Justin Timberlake at list it would have been age appropriate.  

:nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:

?

Barbara Palvin is an impressionable child... the right age to be sawed by Justin Bieber.but for people over 30 he is just a lame wanna be. Miranda supposed to be an adult woman... when I look at Barbara's palvin's photos i feel uncomfortable, like a i'm looking at a beautiful little girl.  

when I look at Miranda photos, I see an extremely beautiful sensational woman... it's so hard to accept any woman her age would get involve with this little obnoxious kid. 

it's just not right! wanna have sex with a musical sensation, choose some one from you're era, i don't know...had she have sex with some one like Justin Timberlake at list it would have been age appropriate.

We don't know what really happened. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you are. We don't know

Guys you should read this article:

Miranda Kerr's lawyer released statement claiming she 'never slept with Justin Bieber's: 'The rumours are false and defamatory'

LINK: http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/lads/1056429/miranda-kerrs-lawyer-released-statement-claiming-she-never-slept-justin-bie

Could we just focus on her career and other projects, please Flower%20for%20you.gif

Guys you should read this article:

Miranda Kerr's lawyer released statement claiming she 'never slept with Justin Bieber's: 'The rumours are false and defamatory'

LINK: http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/lads/1056429/miranda-kerrs-lawyer-released-statement-claiming-she-never-slept-justin-bie

Could we just focus on her career and other projects, please Flower%20for%20you.gif

Thank you, and you're right we are here to talk about her career :)

The article states that the lawyer's statement is two years old and that Orlando didn't believe it.

"According to reports, though, Orlando still didn't buy the story and they obviously split the following year."

So the article above is worthless.

I still laugh at JBxMK. In VSFS 2012, a mother (29) was with a child (18). Are you serious?  <_<  I have no idea if anyone believed it LOL (But if that was Justin Timberlake, I think I would change my mind lol). MIRANDA IS GORGEOUS BUT SHE IS NOT STUPID AND CRAZY. 

BTW Love or hate them, You all don't forget 2 things:

- Miranda and Orlando ARE NOT YET DIVORCED, they have just separated, so their marriage not to end. Miranda is still Orlando's wife now.

- Their separation was so amicable. No matter what happened, they always respected each other.

I always believe and support her, haters gonna hate.  <_< 

I don't believe that Miranda slept with Bieber. Especially cause if they did, I think the thing would've been more discrete and Justin wouldn't be walkin around like 'hey, I just fucked a married supermodel'. SPECIALLY after that video of him trying to dance with Adriana Lima. For me it seems he's trying to show he's a womanizer or something. 

But I actually have to agree with the part that they DO have a weird relationship. I was researching and Orlando was seen with Erica Packer, James ex-wife. So, like... Miranda with Bieber, Orlando with Selena. Miranda with James, Orlando with Erica. That's a little crazy, indeed. 

On the other hand, someone said there would be no reason for Orlando to react like that if it wasn't true, I disagree 100%. There was the rumour, he and Miranda were still together so it's not good to hear that kind of stuff, right? So Justin, stupid, unreasonable, brat, mess with Orlando saying things about his wife that are not true. His wife, partner and mother of his child. For me it seems pretty obvious that Orlando was pissed of by Justin. It doesn't make the rumour true. There's only so much a person can take. 

I don't believe that Miranda slept with Bieber. Especially cause if they did, I think the thing would've been more discrete and Justin wouldn't be walkin around like 'hey, I just fucked a married supermodel'. SPECIALLY after that video of him trying to dance with Adriana Lima. For me it seems he's trying to show he's a womanizer or something.

But I actually have to agree with the part that they DO have a weird relationship. I was researching and Orlando was seen with Erica Packer, James ex-wife. So, like... Miranda with Bieber, Orlando with Selena. Miranda with James, Orlando with Erica. That's a little crazy, indeed. 

On the other hand, someone said there would be no reason for Orlando to react like that if it wasn't true, I disagree 100%. There was the rumour, he and Miranda were still together so it's not good to hear that kind of stuff, right? So Justin, stupid, unreasonable, brat, mess with Orlando saying things about his wife that are not true. His wife, partner and mother of his child. For me it seems pretty obvious that Orlando was pissed of by Justin. It doesn't make the rumour true. There's only so much a person can take. 

x 100000000000000000000000000  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:  :PinkCouture2:

Thank you for your true comment

According to E! Miranda is vacationing with the family in Spain.

" We finally know just how Orlando Bloom's ex-wife Miranda Kerr feels about all the drama that went down between him and Justin Bieber. Following Bloom and Bieber's brawl in Ibiza early Wednesday morning and the subsequent fallout, which has included some social media taunting on the 20-year-old pop star's behalf, an insider tells E! News that the 31-year-old supermodel is a bit mortified by the feuding. ' Miranda wants all of this behind her and she just wants to move on from this and go about her life. She is very embarrassed about everything that has gone on. ' "

Source: uk.eonline.com