Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thanks for the updates Ewciolina.

I have a question, where is the editorial of this issue, i looked everywhere?!

Marie Claire (Australia) - June
by Troyt Coburn

You're welcome :hug: There was no editorial inside. Picture used as a cover comes from earlier session for Marie Claire Australia. There was only a short note about Kora Organics with smaller version of the picture from the cover.

post-22656-0-44307300-1406702968_thumb.jpost-22656-0-85251700-1406737076_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Hollygirl :blush: I posted this video in June http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3441774

You can watch the second version here http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/1910-miranda-kerr/?p=3463784

I hope we'll see Miranda in Munich today. Escada Joyful Roadshow includes 4 cities: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt and Wien. Unfortunately, the dates of the events have been deleted. Previously German Grazia informed that Miranda will be in Munich on July 29.

oh sorry:( ROYAL Albert instagram page posted it yesterday and I thought it's a new one  :Angel:  :flower:

o.o

EXCLUSIVE: Watch the moment Orlando Bloom throws a punch at Justin Bieber in Ibiza restaurant... as singer fuels hook-up rumours with bikini snap of the actor's ex Miranda Kerr

New footage, obtained exclusively by MailOnline, captures the moment actor Orlando Bloom throws a punch at Justin Bieber during a night out in Ibiza.

The incident was recorded by onlookers as Bieber crossed paths with the Pirates of the Caribbean star shortly after entering popular eatery Cipriani with his entourage.

Bloom, who wears a light coloured shirt, appears to make a beeline for the Canadian star before throwing a single punch.

post-1004-0-1446157805-17911_thumb.jpg

Bieber's security team promptly pull the two apart before the incident spills over into the street. 

As members of their entourage engage in a scuffle to keep the two stars apart, Bloom is seen walking away before returning to gesticulate at Bieber, who sports one of his customary baseball caps.

Sources later claimed that Bloom hit out after the singer made a lewd comment about estranged wife Miranda Kerr's sexual prowess, telling Page Six: 'Justin was at one table, and Orlando was at another.

'But when Bieber and his party were later walking past Bloom’s table, Orlando refused to shake Bieber’s hand.

Then “Bieber said something rude to Orlando, like, ‘She was good.'”

More at (with video and pics)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2710277/Orlando-Bloom-takes-swing-Bieber-outside-Ibiza-club-singer-calls-b-Justin-fuels-hook-rumours-bikini-snap-actors-ex-Miranda-Kerr.html

Orlando Bloom just got a lot more popular.

Dude is a very, very popular actor. Pirates of Caribbean, Lord of the Rings. 

All tree parties are acting immature. Beebs is a kid desperately trying to become a man but unlike him Orlando and Miranda are adults (and parents) and should know better.