Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

GQ UK, May 2014  ( on sale from Thursday ) make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Photographer: Mario Testino

post-22656-0-39208400-1396249186_thumb.jpost-22656-0-86518100-1396249229_thumb.j

" Sexy Miranda Kerr is looking for a lesbian lover to replace her former husband Orlando Bloom. The 30-year-old model is ready to start a relationship with a woman after splitting from the Hollywood hunk. She told GQ magazine: ' I appreciate both men and women. I want to explore. Never say never.' "

Source: dailystar.co.uk

post-22656-0-20089700-1396252480_thumb.j

" Miranda Kerr sparkles as the new face of the brand and the inspiration behind Swarovski’s SS14 integrated campaign. This Spring we’re helping Swarovski show they’re a premium brand for everyday with jewelry that makes any outfit sparkle. Featuring supermodel Miranda Kerr, the global integrated campaign deeply integrates social media to engage and reward Swarovski’s style-obsessed audience. "

Source: perfectfools.com

" Sexy Miranda Kerr is looking for a lesbian lover to replace her former husband Orlando Bloom. The 30-year-old model is ready to start a relationship with a woman after splitting from the Hollywood hunk. She told GQ magazine: ' I appreciate both men and women. I want to explore. Never say never.' "

The sexually adventurous model has revealed she will "never say never" to exploring the fairer sex.

Miranda just going for publicity. Again.

Meh.