Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I read these posts from TFS. If this is true then I feel cheated. As a spectator. Why do they make fools of us? These models do a good job. Even if they are short. But the world of fashion has its own laws.I saw Polish edition of Top Model. There was a lot of beautiful girls but commission have criticized them that they are too short for modeling / 171 cm - 173 cm /. They were unkind to girls and tried to find non-existent shortcomings. These girls had beautiful bodies, perfect skin, hair and teeth, excellent body proportions. They were able to move properly on the runway.

So what for there are high heels?

i believe miranda is not taller than 172, but it doesn't matter. she is a great model! love her life! and between us- models who are "high towers" arent pretty.... im also 173cm and i dont wanna be taller. miranda, candice and ale have a great height at all. :heart:

:shock: First book about Miranda !!!!!!!!

mkb.th.jpg

About the Book.

High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles Miranda May Kerr (born April 20, 1983) is an Australian model best known as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels since mid-2007. She is the first Australian to participate in the Victoria's Secret campaign and also represents Australian fashion chain David Jones. Kerr began modeling in the fashion industry when she was 13, starting at Chaay's Modelling Agency, and soon after winning a 1997 Australian nationwide model search hosted by Dolly magazine and Impulse fragrances. She is married to actor Orlando Bloom with whom she has a son, Flynn. Kerr was born in Sydney, but raised in the small town of Gunnedah, New South Wales. Her parents are Therese and John Kerr, and she has a younger brother named Matthew. In an interview, Kerr stated she is of English, French and Scottish descent. During her childhood, Kerr "raced motorbikes and rode horses on her grandmother's farm." She describes her early life in the Australian countryside as "very grounding ... there wasn't any pretentiousness and no one really cared what you were wearing. You could just be you."

Price: $62.98

Pages: 120

Publisher: Alphascript Publishing (January 28, 2011)

Source: betterworldbooks.com

If we talk about the cover - this is not Miranda. These authors have created several " compendiums " like this. This is not the official biography or something like that. Their books have strange covers :) , as they not alluded to the subject.

I think that their covers are rather symbolic. Miranda is a model - so they put " posing" girl on the cover.

Miranda Kerr: Post Baby Body Secret Revealed! :wub:

fit1g.th.jpg fit2k.th.jpg fit3i.th.jpg fit4x.th.jpg fit5i.th.jpg fit6l.th.jpg fit7.th.jpg fit8.th.jpg fit9.th.jpg fit10u.th.jpg fit11n.th.jpg fit13.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr works on her fitness as she leaves a private gym on Friday (June 10) in Los Angeles. The 28-year-old Aussie model recently opened up about her amazing post-baby body and how she kept in shape throughout her pregnancy with her son, Flynn. ‘I practiced yoga for over 10 years and I just continued that practice throughout my whole pregnancy and then after as well. It does (keep you in shape after the birth) especially when you’re breast feeding,” Miranda told Access Hollywood. Later that same day, Miranda went for a walk in the canyons of Los Angeles with baby Flynn and their pup! "

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

Fashiondream thank you for gorgeous HQ's :hug:

Sweet Lord Miranda - another new bag :blink: ? / Another Prada in her collection /. The contract with Starhwabo had to be lucrative. :laugh:

Her body is a wonderland. Especially legs, belly and chest area ;)

Thank you so much Fashiondream ! :hug: New pics are incredible. Miranda seems more and more beautiful since her pregnancy. I love her so much ! :)

I'm so glad she is working for Balenciaga again... but now, Nicolas should really give her a campaign. She deserves it ! :heart: