Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Report: Miranda Kerr Goes Into Labor

Looking as if they're ready to become new parents, breaking reports tell that Orlando Bloom's wife Miranda Kerr has gone into labor in Los Angeles.

The news comes after Kerr is said to have started experiencing contractions the day after Christmas, but it proved to be a false alarm.

However, the Daily Telegraph now tells that the Victoria's Secret supermodel has entered into labor for real this time on Friday morning (January 7).

Of the situation, an unnamed family member said, "We did get a text on Boxing Day saying she had gone into labor but it was false alarm but I can confirm she did go into labor early this morning. I have been trying to get in touch with (Kerr's parents) but everyone's phones are going to message bank.''

Hollywood Gossip

I know that it might be something stupid / gossip magazines you know /- but I'm affraid .

New FAMOUS magazine has an article " Miranda's last minute baby drama " :(

Does anyone in Australia knows what's going on? It's 10 January issue.

There is no drama.I guess people have to sell magazines.Miranda said she's getting ready and the baby is expected this week

Apparently someone told you that it was expected...

^ yes he will have the three citizenship ... Miranda said on her facebook that the baby will have american, english & aussie passport

I can't wait to know the name & see the first pictures, i bet is the cutest little boy ever! :heart: