Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Totaly agree with you Edernez :grouphug: .

Please, can someone create a new tread for people who want to talk about Miranda's private life? It would be cool. The same thing happened a few days ago with Rosie and her appearance in Transformers 3 movie, and it works very well :guitar: .

I think this tread is a very nice place to talk about Miranda's work as a fashion model, not to speculate about her intimity.

Personnaly, I would be happy to have news about her Jil Sanders campaign.

Mehdi You know that You are great - now You can rest. :hug: Congratulations.

Edernez & Rosewitha - thefashionspot.com has it ( I mean thread about engagement and wedding ) also mirandakerrfan.justboard.net . So why don't we ? . Some forums even create threads about her style when they put name of the brand for each handbag and dress.

And now, there is a lot of pages without real infos or pics... just many, many considerations about this marriage. It's a little boring.

Oh please, it's no more boring than a ton of posts with nothing more than "goo goo ga ga, heart, love" fangirl/fanboy fawning which is usually what this thread consists of.

Every other model has her private life discussed in her thread. Isabeli didn't get a separate thread to talk about her wedding and pregnancy. Marisa doesn't get a separate thread to talk about her marriage. Heidi didn't get a separate thread to talk about her pregnancies. Gisele didn't get a second thread to talk about her pregnancy. Brooklyn didn't get a separate thread to talk about her wedding. Bar doesn't get a separate thread to talk about her relationship. If none of those other models get separate threads for their personal lives, then I don't think Miranda needs a separate thread either.

(And for the record, I don't think Rosie needed a separate thread to talk about the Transformer news.)

Just my opinion.

And now, there is a lot of pages without real infos or pics... just many, many considerations about this marriage. It's a little boring.

Oh please, it's no more boring than a ton of posts with nothing more than "goo goo ga ga, heart, love" fangirl/fanboy fawning which is usually what this thread consists of.

Every other model has her private life discussed in her thread. Isabeli didn't get a separate thread to talk about her wedding and pregnancy. Marisa doesn't get a separate thread to talk about her marriage. Heidi didn't get a separate thread to talk about her pregnancies. Gisele didn't get a second thread to talk about her pregnancy. Brooklyn didn't get a separate thread to talk about her wedding. Bar doesn't get a separate thread to talk about her relationship. If none of those other models get separate threads for their personal lives, then I don't think Miranda needs a separate thread either.

(And for the record, I don't think Rosie needed a separate thread to talk about the Transformer news.)

Just my opinion.

My opinion: every model/actress should have 2 threads --> A thread for the haters and the fans.

Yes, that will be perfect.

:bounce:

so when are they getting married?

my guess early next year, In OZ prehaps, not sure she can fit it in between now and the end of the year :p

Ann Kerr told that they're engaged and don't talk about wedding right now.

oh ok, not rushing at least :)

Come on Nightlife ;) they should hurry I want to see her dress :rofl:

haha, nooo..don't want her to rush it. want her to do it properly

Is it possible to creat a thread about Miranda’s marriage (and absolutely hypothetic pregnacy) ? :wave:

Of course, I’m really happy for her but I’m not fascinated by her private life. I think that this part of her life only belongs to her, and to nobody else, excepted her family and friends –especially cause Miranda is a really discreet person. She never sold anything about her couple and I’ve never seen her posing with Orlando side by side in a report to speak about their love... and I’m very grateful to them for it!

And now, there is a lot of pages without real infos or pics... just many, many considerations about this marriage. It's a little boring. :flower::flower:

So, could we keep this thread for her working business and fashion affairs, and create an other thread for her marriage, wich concerns her private life? :wave:

Totally agree!

What do You think about this ? Lilso78 created it.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=29848

A little to extreme if you ask me, no need for a whole thread :whistle:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

MIRANDA IN " VEET " COMMERCIAL

Thanks to kalyn100 from mirandakerrfan.justboard.net

I should be ashamed - I saw it so many times in TV and didn't know that it was Miranda :blush:

great ad! can't believe you didn't know it was her :laugh:

What do You think about this ? Lilso78 created it.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=29848

A little to extreme if you ask me, no need for a whole thread :whistle:

Personally I don't think it's extreme, it's kind of annoying to come into her thread to post pictures, and people are talking about if she's pregnant, or when she's going to get married. I'm not interested in her personal life, and although I'm happy for her, it's kind of annoying. And I doubt she's getting married because she's "pregnant" lmao, I don't think you get married because of that. But yeah my thoughts on it, and aww, to that veet commercial, she was so young!!!

Just my opinion.

My opinion: every model/actress should have 2 threads --> A thread for the haters and the fans.

Yes, that will be perfect.

:bounce:

yes i totally agree. good idea. you are brilliant. everybody has the right to share their opinion is freedom of speech, and fan should not get offensive, is just an opinion.

A thread for the haters and the fans.

Only if the fan thread has a medic on standby - out of courtesy for the dedicated fans who visit that might overdose on all of that sugar.

fan should not get offensive, is just an opinion.

Didn't you start the "Who is the most annoying fan?" thread? So, um, yeah...

...and there's a ton of new VS pictures on the server. I counted at least 30 when I went through them. I'm not going post them because I don't feel like it. Someone else can do it or just wait for the TFS people to post them and copy their posts as usual.

(or just wait for the TFS people to post them and copy their posts as usual)

I see that you want to be a judge here :) because since yesterday You only criticize everything. I always credite my sources. What's wrong with that if People from TFS have found something earlier ? Not all of our posts come from there . Sometimes they copy something from us . Where should we look for this information about Miranda - in cosmos ? You have seen the new pictures but You don't want to share - it's Your business. You have the right to do so. But I do not think we are " " parasites " here.

I'm honest. Should I read their threads ( I mean TFS ) then post the original link and pretend that I found it myself ? That would be filth.