Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

^^Here's a better idea, how about you DON'T credit them and credit the VS website instead!

I just bought the HD cables for my IPhone to record on my TV. Is it worth it to cap the Skippy video from the GQ app? Or should I just leave it alone?

^^Here's a better idea, how about you DON'T credit them and credit the VS website instead!

I just bought the HD cables for my IPhone to record on my TV. Is it worth it to cap the Skippy video from the GQ app? Or should I just leave it alone?

I never care to credit something made by VS - but I had to give the right example this time seeing as someone else reposted my pics in 11 minutes without credits(edited previous post just for you though). :whistle:

'Bout the video, I can't tell because it won't play on my Iphone. But it's not like you have anything better to do, so I'd say: Chop chop :laugh:

:gocho:

I never care to credit something made by VS - but I had to give the right example this time seeing as someone else reposted my pics in 11 minutes without credits (edited previous post just for you though). :whistle:

Yeah, not a really good feeling when you don't get credited, is it? Welcome to my world.

I never care to credit something made by VS - but I had to give the right example this time seeing as someone else reposted my pics in 11 minutes without credits (edited previous post just for you though). :whistle:

Yeah, not a really good feeling when you don't get credited, is it? Welcome to my world.

Exactly. Crediting people who put time and money into something for others isn't so hard.

For what it's worth - I will always credit your(or anyone elses) stuff :)

I never care to credit something made by VS - but I had to give the right example this time seeing as someone else reposted my pics in 11 minutes without credits(edited previous post just for you though). :whistle:

'Bout the video, I can't tell because it won't play on my Iphone. But it's not like you have anything better to do, so I'd say: Chop chop :laugh:

I got the video to play. It looks pretty. I would advise le chop.

:whistle: Miranda is an Angel:

She wrote on her FB

" Hey Sarah, sorry to hear you are sick honey. I'd love to send you my book when it comes out as it has a lot of positive affirmations in it that can help you. Can you please contact my mum on [email protected] and give her your details and we will send it out to you "

So it means that her mum is looking after Kora business. She also wrote that she is busy shooting something . Maybe VS ? Or another cool editorial.

Well it seems that I have a little job ;) for bellazon Girls from Australia. Please check the latest issue of Australia OK / Issue 208 / magazine because there are :

MIRANDA KERR in 1 page "Celebrity Wedding Special - I'm grateful that Orlando's in my life" story with 2 photos, MIRANDA also features in 1 page "Yoga Wedding Workout" story with photo.

http://www.okmagazine.com.au/magazine.html...amp;issueId=191

As You can see she is on the cover in wedding dress.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I saw this wedding session but I wonder if there is something interesting in this OK article.

Blair because You're one of long term Members I would like to ask You a question. Is it allowed to post/recommend here a website which contains free fashion magazines eBooks? It could be a chance for girls who can't buy foreign magazines to read something cool.