Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Kalyn that's amazing.

I was hoping for August but.... whatever 1 November is good / after Halloween :laugh: /.

I hope it will be on amazon.com too

Videos? Maybe yoga fitness :)

Edernez - Vogue Paris would be awesome because I would have a chance to buy it too. BTW I am obsessed with Laetitia Casta . She was my idol since I was 15. We are at the same age. But I have dimples and when I saw Miranda I got crazy. But I still adore Laetitia / I saw all her movies / so You're lucky to read all this articles about Laetitia and watch her events.

I think the videos are going to be like a look into Miranda's life, her answering fans questions, etc....That's just what I'm guessing ;)

Kalyn that's amazing.

I was hoping for August but.... whatever 1 November is good / after Halloween :laugh: /.

I hope it will be on amazon.com too

Videos? Maybe yoga fitness :)

Edernez - Vogue Paris would be awesome because I would have a chance to buy it too. BTW I am obsessed with Laetitia Casta . She was my idol since I was 15. We are at the same age. But I have dimples and when I saw Miranda I got crazy. But I still adore Laetitia / I saw all her movies / so You're lucky to read all this articles about Laetitia and watch her events.

I think the videos are going to be like a look into Miranda's life, her answering fans questions, etc....That's just what I'm guessing ;)

I love watching Miranda Diary on youtube. I was wondering why there aren't any longer videos / for example on E! / about her childhood, family, school. I saw many films about models like Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, Gisele or Heidi Klum. So now it's time to watch something interesting about our Angel :)

palmtreechick10 - it's a good idea so fingers crossed

When Kalyn added Miranda facebook link I check it on and on :)

She wrote:

" I've been working like crazy on a lot of high fashion stuff and it has been really busy, but great.

Great to also come home to my little Frankie. "

Miranda was with Orlando yesterday at the adam jeffrey katz memorial lecture about dyslexia in NY. I have only two tiny pics, anyone is able to have them bigger?

post-22656-0-1446160101-43125_thumb.jpgpost-22656-0-1446160101-44675_thumb.jpg

credit to Meet The Famous

I didn't know that Orlando had dyslexia as a child. It's amazing that Miranda was with him and support him on this lecture.

Miranda Kerr - Miranda Kerr's Modelling Opportunities

Source : www.contactmusic.com 28 May 2010

Miranda Kerr has revealed her favourite part of modelling is not the clothes or money, but the chance to be able to play various roles.

Miranda Kerr likes to use her model status to play different roles.

The Australian supermodel - who has been dating actor Orlando Bloom since 2007 - says she doesn't love modelling for the designer clothes, fame or money, but for the opportunities it offers in terms of allowing her to portray a variety of characters.

She said: "It's great to be able to be creative and to be fun and flirty and everyone has different sides to their personalities so it's great to be able to tap in to that."

Despite being hugely successful at what she does, the Victoria's Secret beauty - who has also written a motivational book designed to improve the body image of teenage girls - insists she never planned to become a fashion model.

Miranda stated: "I wasn't really interested in modelling until after I finished school."

The 27-year-old star recently advised the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is treating yourself on occasions.

She said: "I do eat healthily and am careful with my diet but not all the time. There are times when you want that piece of fried chicken. That's my big weakness and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Everything in moderation, that's the trick."

Ok, here they're. Downside of that Iphone feature is the low-quality.

Sucks, but what can ya gonna do about it..

f61ae983132156.gif d2695d83132157.gif 242b6583132161.gif 72619c83132162.gif 92ae6183132163.gif 1b320483132165.gif 09116a83132167.gif

:gocho:

Btw - reporting is fine, as long as you give credit(not that I care so much usually, but I paid money for it this time)