Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I'm so happy for Miranda! After Prada, Jil Sander! It sounds fantastic! What a season it will be!

And thank you very much for all the beautiful pics of Miranda's recent event. She always look so sweet. And there was Frankie with her. Her little dog is as adorable as she is! :heart::heart:

You're welcome, Miranda! :flower::flower: I'm proud to help my favorite site! :heart::heart:

And I learn someting about Jill Sander. Jill Sander belongs to the same group as Prada. Prada possesses 75 % of the brand! It explains Miranda's choice! In these conditions, with a little luck, she also has Miu-Miu! ;)

Jil Sanders was part of Prada's group but then she left in 2004 apparently for incompatibilities and then she started her own company, as far as I've read around, cause I din't know her either!

I don't know that! Thanks for info, Blair! :)

Watch a Ridiculously Sexy Miranda Kerr Video ... on your iPhone or iPad, if you buy the GQ app for $5. They're smart. Hope the video pops up somewhere, though.

I have the app, but I don't have any kind of iPhone or anything to do something with it.

I have a Touch. I don't think there's any way we could share that app, or any way I could do anything to get the video off of the thing, short of filming it. You can't watch videos from apps in iTunes, right?