Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Top models are making top dollar! Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum and Kate Moss made Forbes magazine's list of the World's Top 10 Highest Earning Models with Bündchen coming in at No. 1, her estimated earnings being $25 million.

"Project Runway" host Klum comes in at No. 2 grossing $16 million. Despite her sometimes bad press, Moss still manages to earn $9 million, putting her No. 3 on the list.

Other recognizable pretty faces include Adriana Lima at No. 4 making $7.5 million and Orlando Bloom's girlfriend Miranda Kerr coming in at No. 9 earning $4 million.

Source: the insider.com

I'm really surprised about this info. How Adriana could gain so much this year? She didn't do anything this year cause of her baby (and it's absolutely normal, not cause she hadn't success, of course!). And how Doutzen could be in front of Natalia Vodianova? Doutzen had VS, Bluemarine and L'Oreal (she lost Calvin Klein Perfum). Natalia had McCarteney, Etam, Saint-Laurent, Guerlain, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Givenchy, Kamiseta.... It's a bit odd for me... And year after year, even if models had new campagins (or lost some of them), Forbes always present the same top list... How can you explain that? As I'm concerned, I don't understand...

Edernez I'm so happy to finally read someone thinks as I about this very strange Forbes classification. To me, it's totaly impossible than models like Doutzen or Alessandra win more than natalia or Daria wich have so many campains every seasons. And I have a question: where are Jessica Stam or Isabeli Fontana? And so many others? So strange :ninja:

the list is weird

adriana lima did not make 7.5 million this year at all!

(she should be out of that list ..like they did with alessandra a. when she was pregnant)

im sure doutzen made much more ..because last year (doutzen also made 6million according forbes) her agent told dutch press doutzen made much more than just 6 million

and during 2009-2010 doutzen did/got more campaigns: loreal, vs, calvin klein eternity, c&a, repeat cashmere, blumarine, tiffany & co

*they should do more research

I was searching yesterday and today - nothing.

:(

I-D summer 2010 has a lot of interesting pictures, not only Miranda or Gisele shoots. There are some web sites where people put full editorials from different magazines - nothing.

Jeneil photos were earlier on web than whole magazine appeared in stores. And her cover has very good quality while Miranda's has been scanned. I don't understand, no one admires Miranda ? What is wrong with people :)

Miranda Kerr's star continues to shine as she successfully crosses over from commercial model (David Jones, Victoria's Secret), to high fashion superstar (Prada, Balenciaga). Miranda covers the Summer 2010 issue of i-D magazine in a smouldering shot taken by Willy Vanderperre. You may also recall Willy as the lensman behind her sizzling '09 V magazine spread.

The simple yet striking cover style is world's apart from her bubbly Victoria's Secret campaigns, which took her to Los Angeles recently to promote the new Bombshell range with fellow angels Doutzen Kroes, Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Candice Swanepoel. Click through our gallery for all the cheeky pics.

source:fabsugar.com

Lately I've read some rumours pretending Miranda could have more than Prada as High Fashion campaign. And I found this on the site fabusugar. Maybe she has Balenciaga (or maybe there were only talking about her runway appearance for the french brand?) Maybe something else? I'm so curious (and I would be soooo happy (Y) if it was true. Maybe somebody has more infos?

the list is weird

adriana lima did not make 7.5 million this year at all!

(she should be out of that list ..like they did with alessandra a. when she was pregnant)

im sure doutzen made much more ..because last year (doutzen also made 6million according forbes) her agent told dutch press doutzen made much more than just 6 million

and during 2009-2010 doutzen did/got more campaigns: loreal, vs, calvin klein eternity, c&a, repeat cashmere, blumarine, tiffany & co

*they should do more research

Thank for the info, Hollander. I wasn't aware for Doutzy's campaigns (and it was not an attack against your fav, it was about the whole list). But I'm happy too see you find the list weird too. And as Rosewitha, I also don't understand where are Stam and Fontana!

Rosewitha, I think the website fabsugar was talking about her runway appareances! But fingers crossed! I also think she has more campaings (maybe Just Cavalli, cause she wears a dress of the brand at last VS event... but I'm just dreaming and there is no proof...)! We just have to wait... like for I-D! If only I don't live in France, I could have the review!!! :(

Vanessa, your set is incredible! I'm so jealous of your signature! Bravo!

And Leira, don't take too much importance to all the rumours about Miranda ant the rest of the group. It's not really interesting. Maybe Miranda is just more natural than the over girls, who really did too much for me sometimes... it's probably cause of her personnality. She is just more reserved, not always in a "show".

Thanks for the info, Blair! I hope Miranda will do a great promotion for her book, cause we would have a lot of pictures, like for Kora! Thanks!

aw (: thankyou. Randa has been in my top 10 for alittle white now, and ive just grown to love her more and more, MissLimaVzla actually made my set! she does amazing ones! :wave:

Miranda Kerr can't resist fried chicken

The Victoria's Secret model - who is dating Orlando Bloom - has to stay in shape for her career but does indulge in the calorific treat on occasions.

She said: "I do eat healthily and am careful with my diet but not all the time. There are times when you want that piece of fried chicken

. That's my big weakness and there's nothing wrong with that."

The 27-year-old Australian beauty insists the key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle is to treat yourself on occasions.

She added: "Everything in moderation, that's the trick."

Miranda - who practices yoga to maintain her enviable figure - recently revealed healthy eating is not something she has had to train herself to enjoy because her diet was always packed with fresh fruit and vegetables when she was growing up.

She said: "It's something that I've always believed in growing up. We always ate organic vegetables. Taking care of my mind, body and soul is very important."

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/n...gry-for-chicken

Miranda has reniewed her contract with turkish swimswit brand Ayyildiz for this season and I didn't know it. (Maybe I was the only one... seriously, I hope not), but I'm really happy for her :heart::heart: .

We can imagine there will be many news photos to promote the new collection. Hope to see more! Here is the info:

Miranda Kerr vient de signer une nouvelle campagne de pub pour la marque de maillots Ayyildiz. Et comme on peut le voir sur ces photos, elle est plus sexy que jamais !

source: dontmiss.fr (and for those who don't understand french there are various english languages sites who have relieved this very nice new :blush: ).