Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

Yup, thanks to PTC10 and all the OTHER contributors to this thread (not including myself cuz I don't really care).

Check it out, I've got the SECOND official print advert for Miranda's XOXO S/S 2009 campaign right here! There's two things to notice: #1) She's sporting some great cleavage and #2) whoever did the Photoshopping on Miranda's navel is absolutely HORRIBLE. That is the most awful Photoshopping job I've ever seen!

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32768775.acc386.jpg

CREDIT: Oh My God, Who Cares

:laugh:

This was from a facebook group, wish I knew where it came from originally though :)

It was a magazine cover for one of the UK Sunday newspaper style supplements....I think it was the Sunday Times but I could be wrong.

Also, Miranda turns down offer to be the face of Virgin Airlines;

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21...5012990,00.html

just looking at your posts... I'm a big HD fan. Low res is nice, but nice enough? so I had a play around with a scan of yours, trying to improve it. You be the judge.

NEW

mirandascan073j.jpg

OLD

mirandascan07.jpg

I'll be happy to try an improve any scans you want if you think I can. keep up the good work _b