Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

@FriendOrFoe: Here, allow me to post those pictures for you. I didn't change any of the links, I just used the correct HTML code.

post-7711-0-1446159075-32419_thumb.jpg post-7711-0-1446159075-34324_thumb.jpg post-7711-0-1446159075-36227_thumb.jpg post-7711-0-1446159075-38068_thumb.jpg post-7711-0-1446159075-39352_thumb.jpg

Oh, and to answer the question, YES, these are reposts.

:laugh:

What? I thought only one was a repost, the rest are completely new :whistle: There have been pictures posted like the ones she posted, but not the exact ones. Unless I missed when they were posted. Don't think I did though.

My girl is back in Sydney @tm. She will be taking to the runway for A/W 2009 DJ's fashion parade a wk from today. I don't think i'll get a chance to see her this time round though.

Check out her newest DJ's Fashion Book- shot recently in the amazing fairytale scene of Venice :)

Enjoy

http://www.davidjones.com.au/fashion_book/home.jsp

:)

As always, absolutely stunning!!

:heart:

@FriendOrFoe: Here, allow me to post those pictures for you. I didn't change any of the links, I just used the correct HTML code.

th_mk.jpg th_miranda.jpg th_miranda2.jpg th_mk3.jpg th_mk4.jpg

Oh, and to answer the question, YES, these are reposts.

:laugh:

well, I for one, have NOT ever seen them before...thanx very much FriendorFoe :wave: :wave: You are appreciated!

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/02/06/mi...r-bottle-biter/

Miranda Kerr is spotted at the David Jones store, for which she is a Fashion Ambassador, in Sydney, Australia on Friday (February 6).

Her boyfriend, Orlando Bloom, has been busy in Los Angeles filming Sympathy For Delicious.

Miranda’s ex-boyfriend, Jay Lyon from The City, will be taking his current girlfriend Whitney Port to the Australian MTV awards next month.

“I want to show her where I come from and my home town, and my friends,” Jay told AAP. “She’s been here before, but never with an Aussie who can show her the secret spots like I can.

post-23544-1233908617_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1233908624_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1233908631_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1233908639_thumb.jpg

post-23544-1233908647_thumb.jpg

2 new pics

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6476129,00.jpg ----it's been revealed that she will be wearing S&B for her final outfit!! yay :)

http://images.smh.com.au/ftsmh/ffximage/20...__470x308,0.jpg

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Edited by CarMELita

Miranda is in the new issue of Grazia Australia

Even the good-girl model has a naughty side when it comes to sending sexy texts to her boyfriend, says Jacqueline Lang

Is this really Miranda Kerr? Clad in black leather, astride a huge, gleaming Yamaha R6 motorbike that she handles like a pro, the model looks like sex on legs (and yes, those would be absolutely amazing legs).

As Madonna’s Into The Groove blares out over the stereo, she leaps off the bike to dance and writhe around the studio, pouting like a sex kitten before breaking into the dimpled smile that has propelled her into the ranks of the world’s top earning models

It’s clear she’s enjoying the early morning shoot – and her delight at the out-of-character look we’ve created for her becomes even more apparent when she asks a member of our team to take pictures of her on her mobile phone – which she immediately texts to her boyfriend, Orlando Bloom.

Whether it’s the sexy black leathers or the Yamaha (willingly loaned by Grazia retoucher Myles) that she is teasing the actor with remains a secret between them (alas we weren’t privy to his replies) but Orlando owns a bike and Miranda’s been spotted riding pillion.

Orlando is strictly off limits for the interview (“Not even going there, not at all” she says firmly) but it’s obvious the 25-year-old Gunnedah girl is very much in love. But she can’t help confiding the Brit actor is flying out to Australia to watch her strut her stuff at the David Jones autumn/winter collections show on Wednesday. Orlando’s presence is something of a coup for DJs who can count on huge coverage of the event.

As she sits down to talk to Grazia, Miranda admits their joint high profile has changed her life.

“Usually when I get home to Sydney I love to have an oxygen facial and go down to the beach and do some yoga but this time at the airport there were photographers waiting.

“I hadn’t expected that. I realised it was probably better if I did the yoga in my room, which isn’t quite the same…” her voice trails off…

“I certainly don’t want to sound as though I’m complaining, but DJs is a household name and as I’m now a fashion ambassador for them, I’m well known, Australia-wide. I don’t have any privacy any more!”

http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blo...owcomments=true

post-24004-0-1446159077-34315_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446159077-37492_thumb.jpg

Scans from Interconnector of Orlando Love:

th_77099_img0001im4-1_122_537lo.jpgpost-24004-0-1446159077-22181_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446159077-26103_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446159077-26924_thumb.jpg

post-24004-0-1446159077-31861_thumb.jpg

I don't know for sure what she meant, but I assumed she meant tired FOR her as in she feels bad for her because she's so busy. So she's trying to be empathetic? I don't know, honestly.

Yeah, like nefertari said... It is a nice sentiment - but this is from the 'Candice Swanepoel or Miranda Kerr?' thread on the Babe Polls:

uglyalienqu4.png

^ :alien: ??? :idk: