Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

A little O/T:

post-3805-1229112420_thumb.jpg

Can someone ID her Chanel bag for me? Basically, if I went into a Chanel store, does anyone know which bag I'd ask for? I believe that is the 2.55 classic bag but what size, etc? I just want to know EXACTLY what to ask for. If all else fails, I could just print a picture but I thought I'd ask.

An article in the paper today:

"LOVEBIRDS Miranda Kerr (above) and Orlando Bloom, rumored to be engaged, are mixing work with pleasure before celebrating the holidays. The photogenic couple flew down to the Rosewood Little Dix Bay resort on Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands, where Kerr is being shot for the Victoria's Secret catalog. In between assignments, the two were seen frolicking on the beach, throwing each other into the water and doing yoga at the resort's spa."

Miranda is the face of VS' Semi-Annual Sale 2009!!! The company is considering moving the sale in-store from January 3 to right after Christmas. Nothing is confirmed yet, so we will have to wait and see. However, the SAS online is confirmed to start Christmas Eve!!! :)

This is probably the last piece of "exclusive" VS news I will be providing. I have decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities ;)