Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

thats cool. how was it? was the VS store packed and crowded?

i hate it when parking is such a bitch at the farmer's market!!!

We got there early and went into the VS store to buy some underwear around 10. Miranda was already in there doing press. I was amazed by how stunning she is. There was a short line - i'd say a total of about 50. The mall had minimal people and there was a lot of parking in the main structure.

No offense but there were some creepy guys in the front of the line. I felt bad for Miranda but later on more girls her age was there which included us. But she was kind to everyone. She told us that she had been working since 5 a.m. She was very chatty and started a conversation with us. I mean it's her job to be nice but she could have completely said hi and bye and kept the line moving. Overall, it was a fun meet and greet.

Let me know if u have more questions.

Miranda Kerr launches Victoria's Secret's "Heavenly Kiss" fragrance at the Victoria's Secret store at the Grove in Los Angeles, May 6

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

th_02928_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria9s_Secret4s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-01_122_812lo.jpg th_03309_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria63s_Secret63s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-02_122_484lo.jpg th_03194_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria86s_Secret38s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-03_122_818lo.jpg th_03325_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria28s_Secret73s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-04_122_933lo.jpg th_03232_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria50s_Secret73s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-06_122_234lo.jpg th_03355_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria70s_Secret65s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-07_122_531lo.jpg th_03012_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria1s_Secret2s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-08_122_1005lo.jpg th_03270_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria67s_Secret43s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-09_122_181lo.jpg th_03418_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria33s_Secret17s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-10_122_1125lo.jpg th_03037_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria0s_Secret5s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-11_122_628lo.jpg th_03315_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria18s_Secret71s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-12_122_199lo.jpg th_03436_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria59s_Secret92s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-13_122_982lo.jpg th_03078_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria7s_Secret5s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-14_122_689lo.jpg th_03355_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria37s_Secret56s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-15_122_501lo.jpgth_03470_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria40s_Secret26s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-16_122_597lo.jpg th_02974_Celebutopia-Miranda_Kerr_launches_Victoria6s_Secret5s_Heavenly_Kiss_fragrance-05_122_995lo.jpg

credit celebutopia

There's a rumour that the on-line dictionaries are going to put Miranda's pic next to the words cute and cuddly in the next editions.

hahaha! thats nice! i'm such a loser! haha! i seriously live like... 15 minutes away depending on traffic!

yeah... 5 am... i would think coz she was at the ktla studio down sunset!

yeah! parking isn't so bad in the structure... but i just hate paying for parking so i always park by the market!

do you live around the area too?

now i regret not going! but like... they always have VS promos there anyway!

did you ask about orlando? and did she take her puppy there? hahahaha!

hahaha! thats nice! i'm such a loser! haha! i seriously live like... 15 minutes away depending on traffic!

yeah... 5 am... i would think coz she was at the ktla studio down sunset!

yeah! parking isn't so bad in the structure... but i just hate paying for parking so i always park by the market!

do you live around the area too?

now i regret not going! but like... they always have VS promos there anyway!

did you ask about orlando? and did she take her puppy there? hahahaha!

No Orlando wasn't there. I didn't want to ask about him. I met him randomly once and he was an ass to me. So if I did talk about him I would have told her that she was dating a jerk. Seriously, Miranda is too good for him.

She didn't have Frankie with her.

Yeah you should have gone. I went there a couple of hours before the event because i thought it would be a long wait but literally no one was there except for a few of the creepy guys. So we went shopping in the store while Miranda was working. It was cool. You could have probably gone right up to her in the store but I didn't want to bother her being that i would meet her in a few hours anyways. It was the easiest meet and greet I've been too. Not a bit chaotic.

I live downtown so it was about a 15-20 min drive. Semester is over so we decided hey lets go meet Miranda.

Oh yeah for people who think Miranda has a large/round face/head or whatever, totally not true in person. The girl is proportionate all around. One of the sales associates even agreed that her face was smaller than in pics.

hahaha! no yeah! she has such a small face which makes her more amazing!

but yeah! i seriously hate creepy crazy super crowds! but now that you say its totally not like that i should have gone!!! plus i was only gonna go for my brother... well i didn't go either because im seriously not miranda's biggest fan but i do like her better compared to the other VS divas!

oh cool! lofting it up huh! hahah! i go to school by 8th and Grand... idk if you know where the heck that is! hahah!

no yeah! my brother has the HUGEST love for her and he says she has the smallest cutest face ever! haha!

ps... wrong person to bash orlando with... :p :laugh:

I prefer Miranda, :heart: adriana is so overrated....

How so? She's just a total stunner - far from overrated. Jessica Alba is overrated.

She told us that she had been working since 5 a.m.

Haha, wouldn't we all if we had her pay cheque!

omg have you seen the pics in her album??? one of her holidng a sign to myspace and her orlando and frankie so cute!!!

yup. her real myspace created by her management it's obvious cos it links to her website, facebook etc. etc

umm & that is orlando.. but not "frankie"

agreed, adorable pics!

new pic- she's goin non-stop @tm

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

VS Angel Miranda Kerr + Guests Celebrate the launch of "Heavenly Kiss"

[she definately got her schedule right- the weather is crappn cold here in sydney now!!]

post-67-0-1446158745-6431_thumb.jpg

the first of many i'm sure....

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

no those are just how they capture the images ^

Ah, I see... well I personally don't use ebay because it's full of scammers and shit-sellers and it's generally second hand crap. Even if its new... might as well just get it brand new from a shop.