Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you DitaDiamondis for wonderful updates :hug:

I hope Miranda did editorial for L’OFFICIEL SWITZERLAND. Maybe even a cover ? She was talking about interesting project that will be revealed soon. So many secrets ....... :hehe:

Thank you DitaDiamondis for wonderful updates :hug:

I hope Miranda did editorial for L’OFFICIEL SWITZERLAND. Maybe even a cover ? She was talking about interesting project that will be revealed soon. So many secrets ....... :hehe:

Thanks DitaDiamondis. Love your updates   :wub2:

you are more than welcome, darlings :hug:

Busy like a bee :ddr:

" Kisses from set with @ctilburymakeup "

attachicon.gif10375857_1425061091092008_1785219709_n.jpg

Source: Miranda's Twitter

I hope it's a make up campaign. She did a few ones. I love her when she does make up campaign/ beauty editorial.

It would be awesome. First  CLEAR hair products, then ESCADA fragrance, make up campaign is needed :thumbsup:  This makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury made Irina Shayk's makeup for Vogue Spain lately. So maybe Miranda works on another editorial. I miss Miranda's beauty editorials.... Charlotte Tilbury has own beauty products, I think she doesn't have spokesmodel  but what about Randa's best friend Rosie-Marie Swift ? Wouldn't she be upset ;) ? I always thought she'll hire Miranda some day. Miranda mentioned @netaporter today, I still have hope for PORTER magazine.

" @lindavojtova @mirandakerr and I #memorialday #weekend in the #hamptons "

post-22656-0-79816900-1400865439_thumb.j

Source: @jamisonernest Instagram

I hope it's a make up campaign. She did a few ones. I love her when she does make up campaign/ beauty editorial.

It would be awesome. First  CLEAR hair products, then ESCADA fragrance, make up campaign is needed :thumbsup:  This makeup artist, Charlotte Tilbury made Irina Shayk's makeup for Vogue Spain lately. So maybe Miranda works on another editorial. I miss Miranda's beauty editorials.... Charlotte Tilbury has own beauty products, I think she doesn't have spokesmodel  but what about Randa's best friend Rosie-Marie Swift ? Wouldn't she be upset ;) ? I always thought she'll hire Miranda some day. Miranda mentioned @netaporter today, I still have hope for PORTER magazine.

attachicon.gif10375789_1505507496336999_1290948329_n.jpg

I really hope it's a beauty campaign. But, also that she mentioned net a porter makes some kind of excited. Her porter magazine editorial was one of my faves. I just hope she didn't mention them because of the whole Kora promotion thing on net a porter.

That's one lovely editorial. I'm in love with it. So fresh :wub2:

I hope that photographer will share some outtakes in the future :hehe:

I'd like to see Miranda in that Burberry dress ( the second pic from #22890 ), it's a pity they cut it out from the editorial.

post-22656-0-11502300-1401009357_thumb.j

Source: lystit.com

They could also use more pictures with that Porsche, this car suits her :thumbsup: . Maybe backstage video contains other outfits ? I am not sure if these are all pictures. For me this editorial is a little bit chaotic. The one with Olivia Wilde ( May 2014 ) was delicate, she posed in the port and on a yacht.  I thought they are going to show Miranda as young business woman - a lot of pastels, ethereal dresses, summer in the air, flowers. The cover - Miranda looks like she was pasted in the background, the colors are too strong and heavy :(  I only don't like these two pictures with flowers in the background, they chose private home in LA - I bet there were better views in the garden to use.

attachicon.gif10375789_1505507496336999_1290948329_n.jpg

In that instagram photo i see Miranda like she is 20 years old!!!!Very cuteeee :ddr:  :hehe: