Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

^But then, if one were to miscarry, they would be upset, wouldn't they? And seeking support and advice from close family and friends?

The chances of someone miscarrying, however, are less likely past a certain point, so most people don't run the risk of having an upset as a pregnancy goes on. I mean, pregnancy is a natural process and has been proven to work, haha. But most couples, famous or not, still like to wait or at least only tell a few people in confidentiality.

As far as Miranda & Bloom go, I think it's all a bit suspicious, especially the cancellation of DJ and the returning home early. Just doesn't make any sense. But we'll never really know right now.

It's just advised not to tell anyone (beside parents, spouse) when I say family I mean extended. Because there is a chance of a miscarriage, and when it comes to being in the public eye...honestly she doesn't owe it to anyone to even say anything. Heck there are female celebs out there that are 6-8 months pregnant before they confirm it. like someone said right above, there are to many things beside the new belly pointing to her being pregnant, returning home, not outright denying she's pregnant and just ignoring the claims, the fact her mom was visiting for a while (sorry but moms don't visit for weeks with newlyweds...they usually want to be left alone)

To me the bump is obvious, so either she's got lots of gas, or she's preggers. Why wouldn't she be pregnant? she's in a great place in her life, with a great company who will allow her to be pregnant and return. Honestly more power to her.

LOL That's one of things some fans say. Like I said if you go back in Ale, Adriana, Gisele, Doutzen, KK, any of their threads...most people denied it, then the girls confirmed it...believe me the baggy clothes, the quick wedding, the parents staying over, coming back home when she said she wouldn't be back, the bump, and blah blah. Unfortunately, it's all become predictable with every model that gets pregnant. Time will tell, even though it already is :)

I'm personally happy for her, there is nothing better than finding love and having a child.

I think it's all a bit suspicious, especially the cancellation of DJ and the returning home early. Just doesn't make any sense.

I think she just didn't want to do the David Jones stuff this season and the wedding is a convenient excuse for her. If she wanted to be there, she would be. It's a long trip, a lot of work, and she's done it for three years running. It's not the most professional move she's ever made, but I don't blame her if she wants a break from it. She won't have to deal with the Aussie press who are always all over her the minute she steps foot in the country, and her David Jones work sucks anyway IMO.

^But then, if one were to miscarry, they would be upset, wouldn't they? And seeking support and advice from close family and friends?

And it would be their choice to do so. For a celebrity, they would have stories of their miscarriage all over the media. Imagine trying to get over such a thing while people are publishing stories and asking for interviews.

Their honeymoon is not yet over I think they will go somewhere else for the continuation haha!

Miranda Kerr

I would love to stay and talk all day guys but I can't.

I will be back as soon as I can - just wanted to stop by and say hi. We are heading off for about another week or so but in between I will drop in and say a big hello.

Thank you again for all your lovely comments - we both really appreciate your thoughts and kindness.

lots of love

Miranda xxx

I think she just didn't want to do the David Jones stuff this season and the wedding is a convenient excuse for her. If she wanted to be there, she would be. It's a long trip, a lot of work, and she's done it for three years running. It's not the most professional move she's ever made, but I don't blame her if she wants a break from it. She won't have to deal with the Aussie press who are always all over her the minute she steps foot in the country, and her David Jones work sucks anyway IMO.

Totally agree with you, not a professional move.

Nightlife and LastWish23x, I agree with all you said about pregnacy rumors! Thank for writing all these great and reasonnable comments! :hug:

And like ihatebooks said it, her honeymoon will probably continue... She is very lucky, in fact! :laugh:

For David Jones, maybe she'll be there at some dates, who knows (and I hope sooo)? She doesn't give her timetable to fans and journalists! :) I can't judge her behaviour, I'm not in her life. But for what I see for a long time, she had always been very professional and I don't see why she would miss her commitments without a very good reason.

Thank you, Nightlife! What a great pic! And Ewciolina (hello darling! :hug:) , I've just learned the new for Vogue Spain! I'm just... WOW! It's sooo wonderful! :) Maybe she'll have her first Vogue cover (our dream :laugh:) !!!

And someone talks about beach pictures. Is it possible to see them? I don't find anything on the web... :(

You're right, Ewciolina! It reminds me a little the Elle session (cause of the hair, I think)! Thank for the pics you posted! :heart: It's very promising... :ddr:

Since the beginning, I have three dreams for Miranda : 1) a HF campaign 2) a Vogue cover 3) a perfume campaign.

And in only one year, she has already realized two of my wishes! :clap: Now, I wait for the perfume ad! I think it's the best contract for a model! Fingers crossed (but nothing can stop her, now! ;) )