Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thanks for the pics Ewciolina, I've seen them before but I love them none the less so it's nice to see them again!

According to the girls from The Fashion Spot no Balenciaga campaign...the pics surfaced today and no Miranda...

She's still working for Balenciaga, it was confirmed a while ago that she wouldn't be in the campaign :) So not disappointment here! Thanks for the update though.

hey im new here, i'd like to share these..

Miranda Kerr to make personal statement

MIRANDA Kerr has announced she will make a personal statement within the next 24 hours from the US.

The announcement has sparked speculation the Australian supermodel could be releasing wedding plans, may be missing the upcoming DJs spring/summer launch, or that she is pregnant.

Kerr's publicist Carly Lyon confirmed her client would be making an announcement at about 9am tomorrow but wouldn’t be drawn on whether she is pregnant.

It is understood the announcement will come from the US and is of a personal nature.

Kerr’s mother Therese has spent the last few weeks in LA with her daughter and recently returned home.

Just a few weeks ago, after announcing her engagement, the Victoria’s Secret and David Jones model said her Hollywood star husband-to-be would make a great father.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

“I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day,” she told The Sunday Telegraph.

“And I’ve always thought Orlando would be a great dad.”

I know Edernez, I remember that article and lots of sites reported it sayong she was denying it but actually she never said she is not pregnant, she just said she was ignoring the rumors...

Btw, I'd wish she could give some infos about her upcoming WORK projects!

I know Edernez, I remember that article and lots of sites reported it sayong she was denying it but actually she never said she is not pregnant, she just said she was ignoring the rumors...

Btw, I'd wish she could give some infos about her upcoming WORK projects!

Same here! I sooooo agree with you! :flower:

But for all this story, I don't understand why Miranda would announce alone her pregnancy?! She would make an announcement with Orlando! It is not logical! :blink::unsure: So, it must be an other thing... maybe a work project, like a clothes collection or a perfume creation! She talked about it on her Kora Facebook cause she wants to work on a natural fragrance, without chemical odour, if I remember... Hope it's something like that! :)

I've just seen it one minute ago and want to post it! :laugh: Thanks, Olga! ;)

It's amazing! Miranda's shoot is the most beautiful of the campaign, IMO! Hope we'll see more of that ad very soon! She is sooo elegant and the ad is at the same time classic and very modern! :wub: I like very much clean lines! :heart:

Oooooh! My dreams come true! I'm so happy to finally see the Jil Sanders campaign. It was sooo long to have it (or maybe it's because I was very impatient)! Miranda looks totaly amazing here! She has something very edgy and elegant at the same time and I love it.

In my opinion, this ad is far more intetersting than the Prada ones (even if I liked very much these too...), because the mise en scène is more simple, and the pic looks more « clean » and efficient.

Miranda proves she is really a versatile model, able to work for HF brands as for more popular, like VS. This year is really hers :yes: (Y) .

And now, I want MORE!

YUCK for the slicked back hair.

I personally love hair loose and flowing, adds to the dynamic of women in general. But this look, like tommac says,makes her look a bit boyish. Very Un-Miranda like. She looks more like one of the dancers in a Robert Palmer video.

If you got the hair, than flaunt it. lollll But that is just my opinion

I think the slicked back hair, just makes the angles & bone structure pop more, Looks stunning

That's right. Hairstyle does not turn attention from the advertised product - eyewear / or dress /. Calm colors, simplicity, minimalism but the effect is just great. Timeless beauty. Color of frames coincides with the color of her eyes. Stunning.

I wonder if there will be also video to this ad.