Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

I'd rather be with someone who loves "too much". Why? Because I'd like it more lol, I'd rather be with someone who loves me instead of someone who doesnt feel anything for me

@ Mahi, that is great advice!!! :o

What do you order at mcdonalds?

^ Yes, you answered my question :)

I am not sure what is the point and benefit of changing your set constantly. Perhaps to make things more exciting? :idk: I must say, it can get confusing when someone is changing their set constantly b/c it makes it tough to keep track who is who :p

What is your favorite outdoor activity?

Same point for me,I always lose track.Also I have to confess,changing adds excitement sometimes.

Walking down long roads or walking in big sports clubs .My alltime favorite.

What about indoor activities?what's the easiest and the most valuable?

^ My question was NOT asking whether you want to be with some who is incapable of loving or someone who loves too much. it was, would YOU (yourself) prefer to be someone who is incapable of loving or someone who loves too much.

I usually order a sweet tea or a fruit & walnut salad at McD's :D

Since my question wasn't exactly answered, here it is again: Would YOU (yourself) rather be someone who is incapable of loving (lacking emotions/feelings of any sort) or someone who loves too much (very emotional)? Why? :flower: