Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

Goofy, because I AM goofy and I like the ears.

If you could be one of the following heroes which would you choose?

007, Jason Bourne, Aaron Cross, one of the Charlies Angels, Neo, John McClane, (La Femme) Nikita, Jack Ryan, Indiana Jones, Wedge, Éomer or Harry Potter.

Like most things I think there needs to be some guidelines & restrictions to keep the balance (Lord of Flies is a great example). Obviously the guidelines & restrictions needs to be realistic and within reason, and should not be strict and rigid to the point most people are unable to achieve or comply. Also, they need to be adaptable and modifiable to society’s constant changes.

When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cinderella b/c she did not start out as princess. She was commoner that became a princess. There is something inspirational about rags to riches stories. Also, it is one of the first movies I saw in the theaters and out of all the Princesses I related to her (and kinda Mulan) the most :)

Would you be willing to have intense nightmares for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth? Why?