Bellazon

Tim Lubbering
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

Tim Lubbering

Agencies: Models 1 (London), New Madison (France), Beatrice (Milan), Bleu (L.A.), IMM (Belgium), SS&M (Barcelona), Ford (USA)

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Blue

Country of Origin: Germany

Wow, i can't believe he didn't have a thread already!! :blink: He's been around the business for a while, so I was just flabbergasted he didn't have his own thread. <_< So, now he does!! :heart:

004wy2.jpg

081pz7.jpg

dolcedu3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Tim Luebbering

Agencies: Models 1 (London), New Madison (France), Beatrice (Milan), Bleu (L.A.), IMM (Belgium), SS&M (Barcelona), Ford (USA)

Height: 6'1"

Hair: Dark blonde

Eyes: Blue

Wow, i can't believe he didn't have a thread already!! :blink: He's been around the business for a while, so I was just flabbergasted he didn't have his own thread. <_< So, now he does!! :heart:

004wy2.jpg

081pz7.jpg

dolcedu3.jpg

I love him very much

ahhhhhhhhh :chicken:

HE's the hot guy :drool:

he's in an editorial in some GQ or something i have and always wondered who he was :drool:

thanks

do you have bigger pictures of the Dolce & Gabbana advertisements? i loved them but never found them in big since they're old

they were so steamy :shifty:

ahhhhhhhhh :chicken:

HE's the hot guy :drool:

he's in an editorial in some GQ or something i have and always wondered who he was :drool:

thanks

do you have bigger pictures of the Dolce & Gabbana advertisements? i loved them but never found them in big since they're old

they were so steamy :shifty:

oh M---, then you'll HAVE to post the GQ pics for me....preeeettttttyyyyyyy pleassssseeeee?!?!?!? :blush: i've always admired Tim's look, but for some reason i always thought he had a thread here....so when i checked the model directory, he wasn't there...unfortunately i DON'T have larger D&G pics as i only saw it off of one of his agencies....i'm sure i can find it though if i look hard enough :wave:

YAY!!! another Tim fan!! first, welcome to BZ, Jeff!! and second, glad that u love Tim!! :hug:

thank you,I have loved him for years, I think he is really Mr right :laugh:

i totally agree with ya!! he's not one of those flambouyant models, but one who is very masculine...def hope to see a lot more of Tim in the years to come!! :wave:

YAY!!! another Tim fan!! first, welcome to BZ, Jeff!! and second, glad that u love Tim!! :hug:

i totally agree with ya!! he's not one of those flambouyant models, but one who is very masculine...def hope to see a lot more of Tim in the years to come!! :wave:

yes,he is , I also want to see him more this year :heart:

I want to ask you which year of Tim birth? 1982 or 1983 ?