Bellazon

World's Best 2008 Model

meedo

Francy, deal and flow wirh it.

Because it's 2008 right? Because the last list had the uber titans of modeling. Right? It all comes down to popularity, and le gasp I couldn't stand 90% of the models on the last list, but I voted anyways. Nor did I think many of them had steller work in 2008, but I went with it.

OVER titans, bring on the oldies and the underdog.

yes it was a proper list. i don't think people actually know the half of the models you listed. and it's 2009, ok, it's even worse, because what these models did in 4 months if they did almost nothing in their entire life? :nicole: :no: i know them but i can't say which one was the best or not, because they do nothing in the fashion world. nothing worth of attention i mean. nothing that people can know. plus, most of them aren't worth of the word "model"... :whistle: so i don't know if it's nice to vote only based on names or faces. the point of this thread was the work they do, their impact on the fashion world..

if you want to do a list of the best models of 2009, maybe you could put

toni garrn

chanel iman

etc etc

... o.O sarcasm

Then you make the list, because I could care less about the models work anymore, nor am I impressed with the new group of thinspiration models and because of this I don't pay any attention to their bodies of work..

New list is all you Francy, have fun. I'm out

I'm gonna have to side with Francy. I don't even know 85% of that list. And the ones I know are from like early 2000's :p

Can we at least get an AnaBB, or Fernanda, or someone a bit more mainstream? i personally was just hoping this comp would be over and we could do a Best of 2009 next year. :flower: I mean if the thread is called Best 2008 and all the people are very unkown to majority ... then is it really "The best"?

in fact this was more than over.. coco winner! full stop! :wave:

and best models are not the ones that you want to be in the list, but the ones that are having a good career.. in fact the list made by meedo was perfect..

the game was over for 2008, i didn't want to make a new list :blink:

Yeah I know. :p I'd like to see them in a list but they definitely weren't the best of the best of 08. But non of pretty's are either.

I think Meedo's was perfect and we should close this contest and wait for a best of 2009 next year. but really this was Meedo's contest so Meedo should make a list (if any) ... not anyone else.

But I also really think we should wait till next year. I need a rest from this kind of competition :laugh:

Frankie Rayder - 50

Daniela Freitas - 52

Mona Johannesson - 50

Almudena Fernandez - 50

Caroline Francischini - 50

Melissa Haro - 56

Nicole Trunfio - 50

Esti Ginzborg - 50

Kemp Muhl - 50

Lisa Cant - 50

Lucia Dvorska - 50

Renata Maciel Dos Santos - 50

Bree Conden - 50

Susan Eldridge - 50

Elyse Taylor - 50

Missy Rayder - 50

Fabiana Tambosi - 50

May Andersen - 50

Luciana Curtis - 50

Gisele needs to be on that list so I can have the satisfaction of seeing her loose again.

When I made the list I thought I included plenty of models that got a lot of work in 2008. Some of them were just added in there for fun though...

I don't think Coco should have won though. Natasha Poly or Magdalena... :D

• 1 month later...