Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

Model Hot Seat: Magdalena Frackowiak’s Beauty Secrets

modelhotseatmagdalenafr.jpg

Name: Magdalena Frackowiak

Spotted At: Rag & Bone

Hometown: Gdansk, Poland

Age: 22. “I’ve done a lot of Fashion Weeks—I don’t count them any more!”

Fashion Week Hair Saver: “Oh, wow. I always condition my hair and brush it a lot because it gets tangled when they tease it at the shows. I use a conditioner by L’Oréal.

Fresh-Faced Secret: “You know, recently I’ve switched from one cream to another. I used to use a Kanebo moisturizer but I’ve started going for more organic creams. I also take vitamins because I think when you take care of yourself on the inside it makes a big difference in your skin.

Party Must-Have: “I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup because I tend to like a natural look. But I love a good foundation to make my skin look really healthy and shiny, and a little bit of mascara to make my eyes pop. I also like red lips a lot. I like Chanel Rouge. But it really depends what kind of party it is and what I’m wearing.

Favorite Part About Fashion Week: “When Fashion Week ends, I miss the shows and the shot of adrenaline that comes with them. Each day is a new show, a new fitting, and you make new friends. Every season you get to know the other girls a little better. You also get to know the designers better and learn different ways of working with them. That’s the best thing about Fashion Week—you really get to participate and be a part of the history of fashion.

Least Favorite Part About Fashion Week: “Sometimes I don’t have a minute of rest and I miss being able to relax. But on the other hand, it’s good that you’re always running around. It keeps you going and it keeps things exciting. It’s a minus and a plus!”