Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

FashionDream you were one minute faster then me Flower%20for%20you.gif

Sorry for repost.

Awww no need to apologize hun :hug:

^ :yes::laugh:

Thanks, FashionDream. :wub2: And thanks to you too, Ewciolina, I know what it's like to get beat by Fash. :p

Lol :rofl: And NP :hug:

Thanks le Gator, Laura, LenoreX and Lebron for all the Magda goodies! :hug:

@frackowiakmagdalena:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

@geoxge: #shooting #neimanmarcus with #supermodel @frackowiakmagdalena at #milkstudios.

#fashion #chic #hair #makeup #makeupartist #hairstylist #clothes #pretty #hot #gorgeous #gay #instagay #amazing

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

@ahhdannyboy: #TrueLove, not staged. Randomly snapped these strangers outside @christiesinc on my point and shoot. Can't buy love but you can buy the stunning #Venus statue in the background for $1.2 mil.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

@adelineadeline: Magdalena stopped by to pick up this gift for her boyfriend. Such a gorgeous girl with such a gorgeous bike! He must be one special guy. @frackowiakmagdalena @danielecavalli #pashleybicycles #cyclechic #bikenyc

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

thanks :heart: but, as you maybe know, Vogue China Collections is a supplement, wich is sold as a separate issue. it has it's own original content. so technically the cover is from the same shoot, but not from the same publication ;)