Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

She don't know how lovely she is :wub:

What is she holding in her hand on 3rd photo? I hope it's stick from lollipop, not cigarette......

it's most probably a cig :hehe: but who knows :idk:

yes it is cig :yuckky: for me no problem ;)

For me it is a problem, I mean I was going to like Magda but when I saw her with cigarette..... Smoking is ugly! :yuckky: I didn't like her for a longer time because of her face shape and the more Magda I see, the less Anna J. there is..... (I know, stupid reason)..... But I know it was stupid, now I should be proud that my homegirl is the next Polish on 50 Top Models list. And Magda will be in my own 10 top models list if she will give up smoking :-) but don't get me wrong too, I know that some of my favourite models (e.g. Valentina Z. or Natasha Poly) are probably smoking too.....

I didn't get her at first, mainly because of the face shape (soooo fucking wide, people!); but she can look really striking and exotically attractive in professional shots.

I agree about face shape. A cover of polish ELLE with her from September 2006, as I remember, was ugly!!

I didn't get her at first, mainly because of the face shape (soooo fucking wide, people!); but she can look really striking and exotically attractive in professional shots.

I agree about face shape. A cover of polish ELLE with her from September 2006, as I remember, was ugly!!

MAGDALENA ugly? <_< I don't think so :whistle:

She was in cover polish ELLE in October, no September 2006 and she looks beautiful :wub: imo

MAGDALENA ugly? <_< I don't think so :whistle:

She was in cover polish ELLE in October, no September 2006 and she looks beautiful :wub: imo

For me this cover was ugly, for You-lovely ;-)

I saw her in Vouge for the first time ever (Vouge Latin America) and it was a candid BS at Sonia Rykiel, and I thought she was GORGEOUS! I love her. :wub: Very beautiful. Only thing is, that when i see her I love her. But if I just flipped through a mag I probably wouldn't be able to recognize her at all. She doesn't stand out.